4-20: Sean McDermott Pre-Draft Media Address at 1:30 PM ET

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anyone bother to cover a pre-draft presser? Are they expected to lay out their draft strategy and display their board? :) Geez :)

Seems like a town that is buzzing about firing the hockey team's GM and HC could use a little distraction from being called a tire fire of a sports city. You would think that a decent PR person would at least TRY to deflect the attention about that news by giving the fans ANYTHING else to talk about.

Seems like a town that is buzzing about firing the hockey team's GM and HC could use a little distraction from being called a tire fire of a sports city. You would think that a decent PR person would at least TRY to deflect the attention about that news by giving the fans ANYTHING else to talk about.

But, it's just a bunch of BS anyways. These pre-draft pressers have zero info and just serve as time-wasters. Especially if DW doesn't talk and blow it like his end-of-season presser

Edited by MiltonWaddams

Sean McDermott: "Absolutely a Team Effort" (26:58)
The Bills head coach talks about the entire organization being on the same page, the attention paid to the quarterback prospects, and how many players will be on the teams draft board.

Watch: Draft Update (2:28)
Bills' Insider Chris Brown highlights the pre-draft press conference with Head Coach Sean McDermott.

Promo and Teef at their draft day party

LtcYAPH6.jpeg

:lol::thumbsup:

More dysfunction at 1 bills drive.

:lol:

No I think everyone just wants to make sure it is over in time to be back on their couches by 4:20 :nana:

what is 4:20

I guess Twitter is occasionally useful for some things.

#Bills HC Sean McDermott won't commit to which person in the draft room makes the final call on who to pick. "Group decision."

#Bills HC McDermott: It's a QB-driven league. Important position. We feel really good about the QBs on our roster. We scout all positions.

Smokescreen beginning.

indeed because all that is BS.

McD is really making the picks because bottom line is if he really wants someone he gets the pick. However for all picks that are busts those are Whaley's :D

And Sully embarrasses himself again by asking Tyrod Taylor about the Sabres firings

:lol:

@buffalobills

"(Doug Whaley) and I are going to make the call on draft picks together. This is absolutely a team effort. He's still in control of the 53."

C93_kwnWAAAasWh.jpg

Sure thing Sean :flirt:

We can all just assume McD runs the show right? I'm sure Whaley will give his input but the vibe I'm getting leads me to believe coach is making the decisions

Be careful. People will challenge you and demand proof. Or LINKS!

Yes, the outside reporting seems to all indicate that Whaley is losing political favor and McDermott holds sway.

How about what actually is spoken straight from the source? Nah! Forget that! :rolleyes:

I don't believe in ideas that don't explain events well. Last year's draft looked like Whaley was playing fetch for Rex, that he had given in to Rex's vision. I expect Whaley to do the same this year with McDermott. You and I can both be right.

I don't believe in ideas that don't explain events well. Last year's draft looked like Whaley was playing fetch for Rex, that he had given in to Rex's vision. I expect Whaley to do the same this year with McDermott. You and I can both be right.

Whaley tends to always give a HC what he wants. How else does IK Enemkpali get picked up?

Whaley tends to always give a HC what he wants. How else does IK Enemkpali get picked up?

You have to wonder how much influence Whaley honestly has in the draft with either Rex or now McDermott. I am beginning to wonder if he is more the errand boy for the coach and the coach is calling the personnel shots in both cases.

You have to wonder how much influence Whaley honestly has in the draft with either Rex or now McDermott. I am beginning to wonder if he is more the errand boy for the coach and the coach is calling the personnel shots in both cases.

i heard Whaley makes a great K-cup. Just the right brew strength and temp. Edited by YoloinOhio