Florida DT prospect Caleb Brantley had one job...

If you can't stay off drugs (Foster) or avoid getting charged with DV (Brantley, Jourdan Lewis) in the months leading up to the NFL draft, what will they do once they have their money in the league? If I were months from making millions I would live between the gym and my house.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think it's a bit more complicated than I was assaulted so I shot in terms of whether that's justified by law. I do agree that it shouldn't matter if it's a male or female but I do think their stature also needs to be the same i.e. is it reasonable to believe a 100 lb female vs a 225 lb male could justify the same amount of self defense chosen.

this is slippery actually.

My ex Wife is a black belt in a form of KungFu. One that is focused on extreme self defense from multiple attackers was her focus for some years.

In seconds she could kill me in so many ways i shudder to recall.

I am am one who believes size does matter, but technique and method matter more.

BTW i am implored to remain friends with the ex.

Nice girl when not swinging swords

name="horned dogs" post="4326213" timestamp="1492103995"]

Good luck with your philosophy of dealing .....it won't be mine

Like the man said

my life is just fine. I win. Ibdont provoke situations or deal with situations which jeopordoze my safety. I'm not stupid.

Buffalo Bills Community

»

Replying to Florida DT prospect Caleb Brantley had one job...

Topic

i a going to defend myself in the safest way possible no matter if they are a blind purple midget or a 7 foot tall spaghetti monster. And I have every right to do so. I am not obligated to use my hands or exercise the ability of discretion to defend myself.

this is not how an argument works. You don't ask a rhetorically stupid question and get a dignified response.

Poor effort. But its now on you to define assault. Because I can counter by reading the law. Jeeeez weak.

I don't know if I need to Google her or shutter in fear. I'll choose run and and hide

so you have knowledge of the spaghetti Monster?

:worthy:

Poor leadership on your end. :)

I was going to mention the same, but the man is taking enough blows already. Poor Blokes and his character judgement : (

If you can't stay off drugs (Foster) or avoid getting charged with DV (Brantley, Jourdan Lewis) in the months leading up to the NFL draft, what will they do once they have their money in the league? If I were months from making millions I would live between the gym and my house.

because you are older and wiser perhaps ?

Only women who have physically attacked me in my life are my wife and my sister. Fortunate for me they both punch like girls.

always a pleasure Mr Hammersticks !

hahahahaha. A 300 lbs monster. What if its a 100 lbs monster? If a 300 lbs man attacked a 100 lbs woman we would have wanted her to use ant force possible.

But the double standard is ridiculous. Why can't ya defend yourself without being a monster? Why can't be innocent until he is actually guilty?

Pitiful excuse for a human being - Lethal force to defend against someone half your size - pitiful.

Edited by cd1

Pitiful excuse for a man - Lethal force to defend against someone half your size - pitiful.

woah, check your privilege.

you need to learn some manners and proper courtesy.

who says it was a "man"? your cis-male privilege is showing. check it at the door.

and honestly, see, it's because i am a man that i wouldn't have anyone even bother starting this type of thing with me and when they did - bigger or smaller than i they will end up meeting the full force of what i have to offer.

your weakness - pitiful. of course, this is my opinion of your opinion. so it balances out to not mean one god damn thing.

woah, check your privilege.

you need to learn some manners and proper courtesy.

who says it was a "man"? your cis-male privilege is showing. check it at the door.

and honestly, see, it's because i am a man that i wouldn't have anyone even bother starting this type of thing with me and when they did - bigger or smaller than i they will end up meeting the full force of what i have to offer.

your weakness - pitiful. of course, this is my opinion of your opinion. so it balances out to not mean one god damn thing.

PITIFUL coward

PITIFUL coward

^^^^agreed! At least my grandfather and father taught me rule #1 Don't hit Girls!!! Not that hard to follow really.

The way some guys on here talk about women is pathetic and despicable. Don't bother responding, you need to look in the mirror and realize you are part of the problem. But, you won't because that's who you are.

We get it. You're a classic beta white knight.

That's fine. It still doesn't change the fact that it's OK to push away, or physically restrain, a woman who is assaulting you.

Is there anything odder or more ignorant than calling people beta? It seems really new and random. And FYI, no one will think you are ALPHAAAAAA by calling guys beta online

^^^^agreed! At least my grandfather and father taught me rule #1 Don't hit Girls!!! Not that hard to follow really.

The way some guys on here talk about women is pathetic and despicable. Don't bother responding, you need to look in the mirror and realize you are part of the problem. But, you won't because that's who you are.

hi Horned frogs, i just have a comment. it seems you have such moral authority.

honestly, i'm glad you have an understanding of my posting history, etc. i don't know one think about your posting history because i don't care and even then i would not make assumptions about who you may or may not be, but this is all part of a TDS i fear and that issue has metastasized toward radical idiocracy.

where did anyone truly say that anyone should hit anyone? all anyone is saying is everyone has the right to defend themselves. it's a right - as in a choice. it's not a must. it's not even a privilege (like driving). if someone attacks me i have the right to defend myself. if someone attacks you, than you have the right to snivel up in the corner and take your beating.

you need to unbunch your little cotton frilly panties and not be so sensitive or steer clear or arguments which you may not be capable of comprehending or engaging yourself in. just a suggestion. i'll take my answer off the air. bobabooey

Is there anything odder or more ignorant than calling people beta? It seems really new and random. And FYI, no one will think you are ALPHAAAAAA by calling guys beta online

is there anything as equally confounding as someone else calling out someone else about being alpha or not? lets say tasker is alpha. he's not, trust me. i have seen his work here long enough. he's soft.

but, let me get to my point. the confounding action you chose was the effect of someone else setting a stage in which someone then provides a counter. see, swat team had lost the argument by the point he mentions guns. he was already done, game over. but he kept chiming in because he likely cannot argue worth a crap. tasker took the bait because he really doesn't care - and called him a white knight - which swat was. but by doing so it took it look as if tasker was the bad guy and swat was the sensitive, compassionate being. so, in jumps you who white knights taskers calling out of a white knight who lost an argument.

it's a cycle that gets repeated here or not. and whilst i do not know if your motive was to white knight or simply call out tasker for bothering to even say this. just calling attention to this type of nonsense and there are much more fun and simpler ways to deal with it. when i'm called out to not be a man because some gobblygook nonsense i didn't have read which mentions me being pitiful, a coward, etc... see, i don't care. i just respond because i enjoy the low hanging fruit like those boys are to me. doesn't make it right, by any means. but, that's because i'm a pitiful coward who punches women in the face.

such moral authority.

honestly, i'm glad you have an understanding of my posting history, etc. i don't know one think about your posting history because i don't care and even then i would not make assumptions about who you may or may not be, but this is all part of a TDS i fear and that issue has metastasized toward radical idiocracy.

where did anyone truly say that a man should

is there anything as equally confounding as someone else calling out someone else about being alpha or not? lets say tasker is alpha. he's not, trust me. i have seen his work here long enough. he's soft.

but, let me get to my point. the confounding action you chose was the effect of someone else setting a stage in which someone then provides a counter. see, swat team had lost the argument by the point he mentions guns. he was already done, game over. but he kept chiming in because he likely cannot argue worth a crap. tasker took the bait because he really doesn't care - and called him a white knight - which swat was. but by doing so it took it look as if tasker was the bad guy and swat was the sensitive, compassionate being. so, in jumps you who white knights taskers calling out of a white knight who lost an argument.

it's a cycle that gets repeated here or not. and whilst i do not know if your motive was to white knight or simply call out tasker for bothering to even say this. just calling attention to this type of nonsense and there are much more fun and simpler ways to deal with it. when i'm called out to not be a man because some gobblygook nonsense i didn't have read which mentions me being pitiful, a coward, etc... see, i don't care. i just respond because i enjoy the low hanging fruit like those boys are to me. doesn't make it right, by any means. but, that's because i'm a pitiful coward who punches women in the face.

No I meant what I posted. My points were that it is a very odd and recent trend of people calling others beta on the internet. And two, no one will think someone is alpha on the internet for namecalling.

And I mean those points specifically (calling someone beta). I dont really care about this argument as I honestly didn't read the article haha. Or the whiteknight comment, I got that. It's the "beta" thing that is really odd. Same with people calling people cucks. It's just an odd insult imo. I don't have a stake in this argument :)

Edited by Crayola64

You, apparently, aren't familiar with boyst and his "conquests."

my gosh I had a fabulous weekend. Check your PM's

If someone says " check your privelage" i swear to christ

#triggered

Was it good for you?

he left whistling

i concur with the ppp aspect should it need to go there, but if it can be respectfully addressed here whilst remaining on this topic i'd hope it can stay here. but, people here generally don't do well at behaving and than are too scared to actually carry an intelligent argument to PPP where it belongs resting on their laurels of naming calling. it's frustrating and sad.

still, there are a few threads that this could be brought up in with ppp.

You lost me at "whilst"

For reasons I can not explain, I can never seem to take any non-English person serious who uses that word. It is like idiots(not you) who put foreign accents on certain words or names for god only knows why.

Using whilst, concur, and laurals, in one post is as crazy as Dicaprios character in "Catch Me If You Can". Well played my friend. :). Carry on......

Edited by cba fan