5 players you would be happy with at pick 10

billspro

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who is advocating for a QB at 10 is an idiot.

Decent people can disagree without indulging lazy contempt.

In addition, the nature of this thread does not invite argumentation, but simply assuming the superiority of one's view is begging the question.

Assuming Garrett, Hooker, Thomas, Fournette, Lattimore, and Adams are off the board.

Who are your five guys that you are hoping we take on day 1?

Here is my list:

1) Deshaun Watson

2) OJ Howard

3) Derek Barnett

4) Haason Reddick

5) Mike Williams

I would be happy with Jonathan Allen as well.

In any order: Hooker, Howard, Foster are my Top 3

If I need two more to make 5 - Adams, Corey Davis

I do not want any Cornerback at #10.

In any order: Hooker, Howard, Foster are my Top 3

If I need two more to make 5 - Adams, Corey Davis

I do not want any Cornerback at #10.

I'm quickly agreeing with the no CB at ten statement...CB is so deep, let's get someone close to elite..BPA

As a team who is in WIN NOW MODE, why would we take a QB at 10? All the NFL Analyst are saying that this QB class is very weak.. so why would we waste a pick at number 10 on a QB. Plus statistics show, 1st round QB's do not typically pan out as "Great" QB's...

With pick #10 we need a DAY 1 STARTER... with that being said, we need someone like

1. WR-Mike Williams

2. OLB-Haasan Reddick

3. CB-Marshon Lattimore

4. TE-OJ Howard (Rick Dennison's Offense has a lot of 2 TE sets)

5. WR-Corey Davis

I still think the Bills should do any and everything to move back in the 1st round to get a few more picks in this draft. It's a very deep draft with the positions we're in need of (LB/CB/OT/WR/TE & now probably a RB anticipating the Bills do not match the Pats offer for Mike Gillislee)

We have our QB for this year, and his name is Tyrod Taylor.. in the type of Offense we're going to run, he can really turn the corner this year. If we put weapons around him and protect him, he can be very dangerous... Why would we waste our 1st pick on a QB, someone who won't even get a chance to start this year... doesn't make sense to me.

Teams with aging franchise qbs are in WIN NOW mode. I doubt the roster as presently constructed is even a wild card contender. Fill the holes mentality is the usual Bills way of drafting for most of the last two decades. Hasn't produced a lot of wins. I have heard some experts claim Dennison's offense does not require a highly skilled qb. Well, Bucky Brooks said so on NFL Network yesterday. Personally, I want a highly skilled qb. I think franchise qb provides sustained, long-term winning. If you think Tyrod is going to be that, you obviously don't want a qb. I don't buy into the line that this is a weak qb class. I think it's a pretty good qb class, but they need a year of seasoning. As I think Tyrod is a bridge qb and nothing more, I'd like to have the developmental qb developing so the bridge actually goes somewhere.

It's fine to disagree. It's not fine to act as if the opposing view has no plausible rationale behind it.

As a team who is in WIN NOW MODE, why would we take a QB at 10? All the NFL Analyst are saying that this QB class is very weak.. so why would we waste a pick at number 10 on a QB. Plus statistics show, 1st round QB's do not typically pan out as "Great" QB's...

With pick #10 we need a DAY 1 STARTER... with that being said, we need someone like

1. WR-Mike Williams

2. OLB-Haasan Reddick

3. CB-Marshon Lattimore

4. TE-OJ Howard (Rick Dennison's Offense has a lot of 2 TE sets)

5. WR-Corey Davis

I still think the Bills should do any and everything to move back in the 1st round to get a few more picks in this draft. It's a very deep draft with the positions we're in need of (LB/CB/OT/WR/TE & now probably a RB anticipating the Bills do not match the Pats offer for Mike Gillislee)

We have our QB for this year, and his name is Tyrod Taylor.. in the type of Offense we're going to run, he can really turn the corner this year. If we put weapons around him and protect him, he can be very dangerous... Why would we waste our 1st pick on a QB, someone who won't even get a chance to start this year... doesn't make sense to me.

^^^^ I like the way you think..... because I agree with just about everything you said. I like your 5 but would move Davis up higher.

Edited by horned dogs