Daniel Jeremiah Mock 4.0

I see your point, and what you say is true. Adams is not a freak athlete, but I still think a lot of teams would love to have him. We shall see.

The Safety I am most skeptical about is Obi Melifonwu. Is he a very good football player, or is he a combine star? He certainly has great measurables, but from some of the game tape I've seen of him, he looks average to me. I think there is more hype than certainty with him.

I agree, I think at best he'll be the third safety in a big Nickel package. I wouldn't draft him till the third

Would love Adams at 10. Having two solid safeties back there helps our cbs so much. Has awil hinted towards what he's doing? Could we bring him back around camp if he's healthy? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as far as I know he's had no visits. Rapaport tweeted after he was cut that he's 100% healthy (I assume that came from his agent) but I think seeing he hasn't signed anywhere or hadn't had any visits shows he isn't or there are too many concerns. Edited by YoloinOhio

He has Williams to Titans, Howard to Jets, and McCaffery to Panthers, letting Adams fall to Bills at 10.

I love Howard at 10 but Adams would be our Earl Thomas. He is everything they need on defense. I still think he is a top 5 pick but I can see how this mock makes sense.

I would be thrilled if his mock were correct. I just can't see Adams getting to 10.

how can he go earlier than most think when most think he will go top 10?

i am not personally skeptical of Adams, I just think he will go outside the top 10.

You think the Bills would pass on him?

Wait for my mock v2.0 ;)

What a tease.

You think the Bills would pass on him?

What a tease.

its hard to say Vader because I don't know what their board looks like, or who else might be sitting there who they have higher. They watched him play in person twice so they know him well. How big is a having a safety like that in this D? I don't know that. I know McD took a former 7th rd pick who did nothing with the Eagles and made him a very productive safety in Carolina (Kurt Coleman). I know LBs and DL are very critical to his defense. So will be interesting if he's there and what they do. Edited by YoloinOhio

its hard to say Vader because I don't know what their board looks like, or who else might be sitting there who they have higher. They watched him play in person twice so they know him well. How big is a having a safety like that in this D? I don't know that. I know McD took a former 7th rd pick who did nothing with the Eagles and made him a very productive safety in Carolina (Kurt Coleman). I know LBs and DL are very critical to his defense. So will be interesting if he's there and what they do.

Interesting point