News and Information

Foxx

just off the top of my head...

anyone do the alternative news circuit? like Zerohedge (the comments to the articles are pure gold), AntiMedia, RINF, GlobalResearch? what about the alternative news aggregators like Drudge or WhatReallyHappened? conspiracy sites, such as AboveTopSecret or GodLikeProductions? alternative news sites such as RT or The Guardian? i don't know what classification Alex Jones would be in.

Edited by Foxx

anyone do the alternative news circuit? like Zerohedge (the comments to the articles are pure gold), AntiMedia, RINF, GlobalResearch? what about the alternative news aggregators like Drudge or WhatReallyHappened? conspiracy sites, such as AboveTopSecret or GodLikeProductions? alternative news sites such as RT or The Guardian? i don't know what classification Alex Jones would be in.

I'm a regular Rense.com reader. And occasional TomatoBubble reader.

I'm a regular Rense.com reader. And occasional TomatoBubble reader.

never heard of TomatoBubble, i'll have to check it out, thanks!

personally, i can't stand Rense. he's too in love with himself.

however, kudos to you for being aware. :beer:

Good point.

I get my news from extraterrestrial sources because the cartoon section of The ET Post still publishes Gary Larson and Bill Watterson strips...

If there was a newspaper that still published those, I'd actually buy a newspaper subscription.

But Foxx asked who and why. So /dev answered who....but not why. Take a crack at that.

Its not like I have a choice. They implanted an antenna in my skull that picks up the Centaurs News Network and the History© Channel

anyone do the alternative news circuit? like Zerohedge (the comments to the articles are pure gold),

Agree about the Zerohedge comments section. :lol:

Also a fan of The People's Cube