LB ELIJAH LEE

KANSAS STATE

171: R5P27

DL CHARLES WALKER

OKLAHOMA STATE

195: R6P11

S DELANO HILL

MICHIGAN

I would take this in a second. Hill is criminally underrated (especially compared to Peppers).

18. Marlon Humphrey CB (trade with Titans)
44. Zay Jones WR
50. Zach Cunningham OLB (trade with Titans)
75. Bucky Hodges TE
156. Julie'n Davenport OT
171. Chad Kelly QB very popular pick I know.
195. Calvin Munson OLB

This could be my favorite draft so far. Biggest problem is the trade seeing that the titans already have a pick ahead of 10.

RD 1- DE Solomon Thomas- Stanford

You take the best players available and find places for them to play. Having a rotation of pass rushers in a division with Tom Brady isn't bad at all.

RD 2- CB Fabian Moreau- UCLA

Good size (6'), good speed (4.35-40 time), physical and tackles. All good traits to have.

RD 3- QB Nate Peterman- Pittsburgh

I don't think we'll waste a pick on Chad Kelly, I do see us going for a QB in the top 3 rounds and I see Peterman or Kaaya here. I went with Peterman because the Bills worked him out and also had him in for a private visit, there is still time for Kaaya but I think the Bills have targeted Peterman to backup Taylor or at least compete for a backup spot just my opinion.

RD 5- WR Chad Williams- Grambling State

It's no Kutztown State but it's close, he flashed his speed , hands and route running ability at the Sr. Bowl.He's not huge but gets the job done.

RD 5- WLB Duke RIley- LSU

He is the weakside LB were looking for, he's fast, physical and although sometimes loses focus in coverage, coachable.

RD 6- RT Brad Seaton- Villinova

He will battle it out for the RT position in training camp. He's a monster at 6'8", It could be a stretch that he falls this far but I think he's a solid prospect in this draft.

Edited by BuffaloBillsGospel

RD 1- DE Solomon Thomas- Stanford

You take the best players available and find places for them to play. Having a rotation of pass rushers in a division with Tom Brady isn't bad at all.

RD 2- CB Fabian Moreau- UCLA

Good size (6'), good speed (4.35-40 time), physical and tackles. All good traits to have.

RD 3- QB Nate Peterman- Pittsburgh

I don't think we'll waste a pick on Chad Kelly, I do see us going for a QB in the top 3 rounds and I see Peterman or Kaaya here. I went with Peterman because the Bills worked him out and also had him in for a private visit, there is still time for Kaaya but I think the Bills have targeted Peterman to backup Taylor or at least compete for a backup spot just my opinion.

RD 5- WR Chad Williams- Grambling State

It's no Kutztown State but it's close, he flashed his speed , hands and route running ability at the Sr. Bowl.He's not huge but gets the job done.

RD 5- WLB Duke RIley- LSU

He is the weakside LB were looking for, he's fast, physical and although sometimes loses focus in coverage, coachable.

RD 6- RT Brad Seaton- Villinova

He will battle it out for the RT position in training camp. He's a monster at 6'8", It could be a stretch that he falls this far but I think he's a solid prospect in this draft.

I think this is probably my favorite mock with no trades I've seen, cant imagine Thomas falling this far though. Fingers crossed....