What 6 picks would you take by position for this team?

I like it. 2X LB

What about a Punter? We need a new punter.....ahh round 7

I will kick the neighbors dog in the nuts if we ever draft a kicker or punter again, or long snapper

Draft your wr/rb/db who is raw, athletic and can play special teams any time you get stuck. Drafting the best athlete on the board is always the way to when you get extra picks. It gives us guys like duke Williams, Searcy, Steve Johnson, etc. Guys who could pan out to be more, guys who may start one day or guys who contribute on special teams at the least. Athletic positions favor the youth. Age is favorable for ol, qb and lb

I will kick the neighbors dog in the nuts if we ever draft a kicker or punter again, or long snapper

Draft your wr/rb/db who is raw, athletic and can play special teams any time you get stuck. Drafting the best athlete on the board is always the way to when you get extra picks. It gives us guys like duke Williams, Searcy, Steve Johnson, etc. Guys who could pan out to be more, guys who may start one day or guys who contribute on special teams at the least. Athletic positions favor the youth. Age is favorable for ol, qb and lb

Garrison Sanborn says:

http://youtu.be/lBDN8yWyNYU

Not in any particular order:

CB/FS/SS - The addition of Micah Hyde and his flexibility of being able to play multiple positions in the secondary, allows the Bills to pick BPA from these positions in lieu of trying to fill a specific position. Lattimore, Adams, or Hooker in the first wouldn't hurt my feelings as would Baker or King in the second round. I think one or perhaps even both of these picks have to be defensive backs and have to be guys that can start right away.

OT - They might be happy with what they have, but I think they would consider a pick at this position if the right guy is there. Cam Robinson in the 2nd round?

OLB - Two guys on the roster currently, isn't going to cut it. Need to draft some depth here, but after the 2nd round.

Those are my critical positions. I don't have WR on my list because there's 9 on the roster right now. No TE's because they have 4 of those too. I see most of this draft being defense.

Did this using fanspeak. No trades involved, if the board fell to what I was looking at for #10, i'd have traded back happily.

1) JONATHAN ALLEN -Both safeties and WR I wanted were gone. This was a toss up between Solom Thomas, Jonathan Allen, and O.J. Howard. I felt that it was just a few spots early for Howard, and with shaq already on the team and an aging Williams in the middle, Allen got the nudge here.
2) OBI MELIFONWU - Oh God.... why is there so much to choose from in this spot? Evan Engram, Obi Melifonwu, Chidobe Awuzie, Budda Baker, Kevin King, Chris Godwin.... Lord help me. I decided that with a mmovable safety with corner experience, we should shore up the back end with a freak with length. Also felt I could steal a WR in the third based on how the draft board was falling.
3) CHRIS GODWIN - Sure enough I got to steal a WR in the third (this would most likely never happen, I don't see him lasting through the second)
Round 5 and Round 6 - I'm really just grasping at straws here.
5A) DAMONTAE KAZEE - We can still use corners until we have everything working and the kid is apparently everything you could want as a #3-4 corner
5B) STORM NORTON - We NEEEEEED to give the RT spot some competition and this guy is a mountain.
6) JALEN REEVES-MAYBIN - Pretty our previous Maybin except where we should have drafted him. Guy apparently has all the tools (minus some weight/strength) to be an 3 Down LB but is still recovering from an injury.