[closed]Brady wants to play 6-7 more years

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000795536/article/kraft-tom-brady-willing-to-play-6-or-7-more-years

I mean I know he's still playing at a high level but eventually the body breaks down.

He at least has two more good years IMO but who knows, he might terrorize us longer. He right now doesn't look Ike he's slowing down.

With the great ones the decline is often quick and steep. He could easily go from looking like his usual self to looking done within the space of a couple of weeks in my opinion.

My prediction is that by the middle of 2018 his body fails him. The Pats may well win 1 more Superbowl before then though.

Brett Favre played a very good season at age 40 in 2009, then fell off the cliff in his age-41 season and retired.

Warren Moon played a decent season at age 41 in 1997, then hung around as a backup for a couple more years.

From my research that is it for QBs on the plus side of 40.

Brady is 39 right now, the idea that he has 6-7 more years is completely ludicrous.

His play is gonna fall off a cliff at some point sooner rather than later. The hits are going to hurt more.

And take longer to recover from.

Hes gonna wake up one morning, hobbled over from being blasted by some 280 lb 24 year old the night before, hes gonna look in his jewelry box full of rings, hes gonna look at his supermodel wife, hes gonna hop on his ipad and check his bank account, and say...

Why?

Hang um up Tom.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.