Should we try to get Revis now that we have a zone defense?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was Revis ever a great leader? He's been a selfish malcontent his whole career. The last thing I want on my team is a guy like Revis when his skills are in sharp decline and he's forced to play for a fraction of the salary he's accustomed to seeing.

When was Revis ever a great leader? He's been a selfish malcontent his whole career. The last thing I want on my team is a guy like Revis when his skills are in sharp decline and he's forced to play for a fraction of the salary he's accustomed to seeing.

He's the one who wants to play for nothing. He gets paid either way. Otherwise I'd 100% agree.

Really? The last thing you want on your team is Revis? You crazy. I like you, but you crazy.

Edited by Fan boy '92

Really? The last thing you want on your team is Revis. You crazy. I like you, but you crazy.

Are you serious? We all know he isn't in his prime but like the OP said, it's a primarily zone defense ,so he can make up for the step he lost with his excellent technique and football i.q...

Jets ran a primarily man D, so whether Safety or CB , I'd love to add Revis for the right price of course, not sure what you find so crazy about that?