Billionaire David Rockefeller has died

I read he had 3+ heart transplants

Not sure if true

The statement was more along the lines of death catches up to everybody, no matter your wealth

3+?

Wouldn't that be 4? Somehow despite its greatness, 3.5 seems like a bad number of heart transplants.

Btw.....Deep State

John D also lived to 100. He was a bad guy figure in his day and deserved it in some ways but really when Ida Tarbell began her attack on him he was already out of the business in many ways and was busy to the point of a nervous breakdown giving away his money. He founded Rockefeller Institute which helped to find cures to diseases, The University of Chicago which is world famous for a good reason, he funded cures for hook worm in the south and other endeavors. And by the time his standard oil company was broken up it wasn't really a monopoly anymore. His company helped drive down oil prices and deliver a quality product to consumers that improved their lives. His company was also paying out fifty percent dividends on its stock a year for awhile there! Wow!

John D also lived to 100. He was a bad guy figure in his day and deserved it in some ways but really when Ida Tarbell began her attack on him he was already out of the business in many ways and was busy to the point of a nervous breakdown giving away his money. He founded Rockefeller Institute which helped to find cures to diseases, The University of Chicago which is world famous for a good reason, he funded cures for hook worm in the south and other endeavors. And by the time his standard oil company was broken up it wasn't really a monopoly anymore. His company helped drive down oil prices and deliver a quality product to consumers that improved their lives. His company was also paying out fifty percent dividends on its stock a year for awhile there! Wow!

Direct copy paste.

You are just jealous. And a liar. Pretty pathetic

You didn't deny it you !@#$ing moron, I just speculated.

And based on your posting history I'm 99% certain that this is a copy paste.

You didn't deny it you !@#$ing moron, I just speculated.

And based on your posting history I'm 99% certain that this is a copy paste.

Liar and loser. I don't have to deny anything to a jealous loser like you.

You are so jealous of me you have to make up lies. Pathetic!

Edited by Tiberius

You mean eaten in New Guinea by cannibals?

That was Michael in 1961.

I think Tom, above, made a reference to him.

Thanks Tom, I didn't thoroughly read it all, and I still didn't find Michael in a search except for our mentions.

Are funds set aside to this day for his return, I understand it hasn't been totally proven he's a goner, but it was a good guess even at the time.

I would have been that member of the rich family....

Edited by row_33