Prospect Watch: ArDarius Stewart, WR, Alabama

Estro

Listened to Greg Cosell on the Ross Tucker Podcast and he thinks Stewart is a sleeper in this draft. Hadn't really heard much buzz surrounding him, but after hearing Cosell's endorsement and the 2nd round grade the NFL Draft Advisory Board gave him, I think he could be a guy in the mix for us if we don't take a WR in Round 1.

First, the Cosell endorsement (hit play next to Greg Cosell go to the 20:45 mark). Also Cosell likes Davis the most of all WR's, which I totally agree with (11:00 mark). If Corey Davis is healthy for the draft and there are no worries about him being ready for the 2017 season, I'd be shocked if he's not the first WR taken in the draft:

http://www.rosstucker.com/podcasts/ross-tucker-football-podcast/

ArDarius Stewart overview:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/ardarius-stewart?id=2558150

Highlight video:

Edited by Estro

Definitely a versatile player, just not sure his profile fits what we are looking for. I wouldn't be depressed if we got him though. I would take OJ as well either in the first or if we move down a little lower into the first.

Makes sense. I really think we pass on WR in rd 1. Between him, godwin, smith-schuster and zay Jones I think at least one falls to us. Like others have said, Foster at 10 if he falls or trade down for Cunningham or reddick. WR rd 2 and CB rd 3. I think Hyde and poyer will be our safeties.

Hard to tell since we couldn't see his route running. The video doesn't show a lot of tough catches either.

His play style reminds me of Hines Ward. Tough, strong, mean player. I'm not saying he'd be as good as Ward. Like I said, you can't tell much from this clip. It's rare to be able to judge a WR from Youtube highlight reels.