pbanach

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Links to a posters own work.

Where do you see a pay for click link?

a few of us have looked in to it. He is doing a re direct link that goes thru something that tracks the clicks from what I've seen. Others have more insight on it.

Would love an example.

Anecdotal evidence. His links never work directly on mobile devices, even to regular sites. You always have to "open up a link in a new tab" option. Doesn't happen with any other poster's links.

Does this include posters who habitually interject politics into football threads? That might be a good place to start. I've never had a problem with 26's links. I find them informative.

That's not the issue. The question is whether he's using a click bait program to pad other sites' traffic via this forum.

I'm speaking of my personal dealings with 26 & the information he provides. I've had no issues. I've personally seen posters gang up on him a few times, which I find really unfortunate. I think he's an asset here. Likewise I find the personal attacks and political content on the football board much more concerning issues.

I think that is more accurate. But when he says something it's wise to at least pay attention.

I think he is an alias for McConjecture,

a few of us have looked in to it. He is doing a re direct link that goes thru something that tracks the clicks from what I've seen. Others have more insight on it.

Would love an example.

I have got warnings from work server about those links as potentially dangerous but I also got that from other shortcut sites,

What is ridiculous is him criticizing that link was posted before but it wasn't - his redirect link pointed to it.

The links are a definite violation of rules.

give me a little bit to look in to it, others have noticed it and may chime in as well.

gg has said a little. let me see if i have any quotes on it from before. i'll message you when i get a chance on it.

He is a poster here who has demonstrated, on multiple occasions, that he has a direct pipeline into the inner workings of OBD.

Leroi ends every post - IMO - In My Opinion. And he does have a lot of opinions. And sometimes they're even right.

Like when we said before the 2016 season that EJ wouldn't be on the roster and Cardale would be the #2. Or this year when he said the Bills were moving on from TT. Or again this year when he said we were hiring Steve Wilks for DC.

:oops:

But as I recall, he did correctly guess once that the Bills were hiring Rex Ryan.

Leroi is somebody who knows people inside the facility. Very accurate around this time of year.

Another poster, NGU, a.k.a. NeverGiveUp was Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Some think NGU was Jim Kelly. I'm pretty sure Fitz was not NGU. Go back and read his posts. NGU did not write like a Harvard grad with a Wonderlic score of 48.

Leroi is somebody who knows people inside the facility. Very accurate around this time of year.

Another poster, NGU, a.k.a. NeverGiveUp was Ryan Fitzpatrick.

NGU was Ryan Fitzpatrick?!??!

I'm speaking of my personal dealings with 26 & the information he provides. I've had no issues. I've personally seen posters gang up on him a few times, which I find really unfortunate. I think he's an asset here. Likewise I find the personal attacks and political content on the football board much more concerning issues.

same here!

I can barely go down half a page of Z Brown's twitter, the guy has the writing skills of a drunk toddler. I've now changed my mind on wanting him here.

I am glad that you want your best linebacker last year, and seemingly perfect fit in this defense, to be an ELA aficionado. That helps win a superbowl.

Hopefully the Bills get smart and resign Zac Brown but then in the ultimate irony, release Preston Brown 2 mins later. Right after he gets excited to have Zac back

I am ok with that lol