Chris Gragg Visits the Jags

We draft a player: another better player was still on the board, this was a luxury pick

We re-sign a player: a backup on the Bills played better than this guy all year

We franchise a player: he's not worth this much money, we should've let him walk or traded him

We get a player off waivers: I've never heard of this guy

We drop a player: why didn't they keep them for depth

We trade a player: we lost on that trade, the other team won

Another team acquires our player: why did we let him go?! he was never given a good shot here

ONE PLAY OMG

lol'd

Dr Seussian ?

I mean it was only one play but it was memorable.

We draft a player: another better player was still on the board, this was a luxury pick

We re-sign a player: a backup on the Bills played better than this guy all year

We franchise a player: he's not worth this much money, we should've let him walk or traded him

We get a player off waivers: I've never heard of this guy

We drop a player: why didn't they keep them for depth

We trade a player: we lost on that trade, the other team won

Another team acquires our player: why did we let him go?! he was never given a good shot here

Is this a breakdown of the thought process of an irrational Bills fan?

...hell at least OBD is FINALLY paying attention to the TE spot....#2 IMO right behind #1 QB spot as THE most neglected.....shades of Stone Hands Royal and his two left feet.....TE spot has been a nightmare on BOTH sides of the ball.....sucks when the opposition consistently views 3rd and 20 as "3rd and short" versus Buffalo and just smokes 'em in the seam for a 1st down time and time again.....

I'm not so sure.....the "Championship" joke hasn't burned itself out.

i am so done with...

...hell at least OBD is FINALLY paying attention to the TE spot....#2 IMO right behind #1 QB spot as THE most neglected.....shades of Stone Hands Royal and his two left feet.....TE spot has been a nightmare on BOTH sides of the ball.....sucks when the opposition consistently views 3rd and 20 as "3rd and short" versus Buffalo and just smokes 'em in the seam for a 1st down time and time again.....

my unbalanced desire for this team to get a great TE stems from having watched this team get exploited by great TEs. and also by some pretty good TEs that the team decided to make look like HOFers on a given sunday.

i like chris gragg. he kinda seems like a charles clay clone. to what degree, i have no idea. but he is about the same size, and has a similar skill set. i would not be opposed to having gragg come back and ideally, (if he progressed and took the "next step") having multiple "multiple" TEs.