Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

Well, pulling the plug on Chuck would be one small step for a conflicted man, one giant leap for the series.

And it would give him the bankroll to start his operation. I'd imagine he'll get just enough to get things going. If he got too much, there'd be no reason to go down Saul's shady path.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it would give him the bankroll to start his operation. I'd imagine he'll get just enough to get things going. If he got too much, there'd be no reason to go down Saul's shady path.

Chuck's death also sets up a nice battle between Jimmy and HHM for the rest of Chuck's buyout, compounded by Howard assuming the liability personally.

Chuck's death also sets up a nice battle between Jimmy and HHM for the rest of Chuck's buyout, compounded by Howard assuming the liability personally.

Interesting. I didn't think about it that way with HHM. The viewers will probably also get to play out the battle between the two, trying to decide who has more of that personal liability. I'd say it's definitely more on HHM, but Chuck's last words to Jimmy are going to torture him forever.

season 4 has a line where they do not kill gus after killing his old chemist ...

the drug lord saying hte only reason we didn't kill you is because we know who you are.

i'd like to know more

I believe the explanation is that Gus comes from a powerful family in another Latin American country (not Mexico), so killing him would be a show of disrespect. It's the same reason why Hector can't kill him despite the fact he hates him.

I believe the explanation is that Gus comes from a powerful family in another Latin American country (not Mexico), so killing him would be a show of disrespect. It's the same reason why Hector can't kill him despite the fact he hates him.

Chile if I recall correctly