Who will be blowing their stack at 12:05

Who will be the first poster to lose it, because the Bills haven't signed anyone within the first five minutes of F/A? I know who it has been in the past, but since this poster is no longer with us, who will step up to the plate to fill this role?

:D

indeed. He was all over the place this time of year... ahh... nothing like being called an assclown...

256933[/snapback]

That line was good for five minutes, but he definately drove that term into the ground. It went from a funny line in a funny movie to the equivalent of scratching a chalkboard. Thanks for that, Ice.

Let's think of some more people who no longer post on the Wall that we can discuss.

256946[/snapback]

Think of more people who don't post here anymore... hmmm..

Foxboro Mike

R. Rich

Spiked Lemonade

ICE

The list goes on, I'm sure...

Think of more people who don't post here anymore... hmmm..

Foxboro Mike

R. Rich

Spiked Lemonade

ICE

The list goes on, I'm sure...

256968[/snapback]

Actually, I do still post here. Not that anyone would notice, as I'm not bitching and whining about Bledsoe.

Actually, I do still post here.  Not that anyone would notice, as I'm not bitching and whining about Bledsoe.

256985[/snapback]

Nah, your posts are always worth reading. Keep 'em coming.

I thought it was OK to B word and whine about Bledsoe, since that is not OT....

256994[/snapback]

See, there's the difference between you and I. I don't get involved in the whole Bledsoe mess, but I do recognize that people can and will post about it. It may not be okay for me, but it is for others, and I can live with that.