hidden video in Muslim faith school.. learning how to kill

Odd then that atheists have systematically killed more people over the last 100 years than the religious.

Odd then that so many societies, some persisting even until today, disagree with you.

I need some proof to your asshat statement there...

More people over 100 years than other religions? ... like, in what twilight zone can you even fathom such a blanket statement?

Genocides of entire countries count? I guess you'll twist this to what "systematically" may mean? Then I'll twist it to what our presidents did sending troops to war to die, etc.

Your totally exaggeration of a statement is whimsicle.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More people over 100 years than other religions? ... like, in what twilight zone can you even fathom such a blanket statement?

Genocides of entire countries count? I guess you'll twist this to what "systematically" may mean? Then I'll twist it to what our presidents did sending troops to war to die, etc.

I can't speak for TYTT, but the Stalin regime is responsible for anywhere from 34-62 millions deaths over just a couple of decades, and unless I'm mistaken religion was outlawed in Soviet Russia.

Edited by Azalin

I can't speak for TYTT, but the Stalin regime is responsible for anywhere from 34-62 millions deaths over just a couple of decades, and unless I'm mistaken religion was outlawed in Soviet Russia.

ah so because no religion was allowed they must be atheist. ... no

We get that you are an atheist and obviously that is your prerogative. You are right to claim that Russians may not have been allowed to openly worship during Stalin's reign but that doesn't mean that they were atheists and killers. I would much prefer to be in a foxhole with you as an atheist as I would a random jihadist. I just wouldn't wear a wool coat if I was with you. Come to think of it I'd avoid the camel hair jacket if I was with one of them.

This isn't my argument to make or defend. I'm only pointing out one example out of many of mass killings not committed in the name of religion.

Have any of you doofuses ever thought that the ugly side of human nature and some of its aspects may be what leads mass killings?

If so do you realize that this ugly side can be brought out by religion and/or by an effort to squelch religion?

Might you also realize that religion, and/or a lack of religion can call upon the good side of human nature that helps prevent such atrocities?

We get that you are an atheist and obviously that is your prerogative. You are right to claim that Russians may not have been allowed to openly worship during Stalin's reign but that doesn't mean that they were atheists and killers. I would much prefer to be in a foxhole with you as an atheist as I would a random jihadist. I just wouldn't wear a wool coat if I was with you. Come to think of it I'd avoid the camel hair jacket if I was with one of them.

I'm not fightingthe athiest fight. I'm saying that if killing someone without a religious reason is going to be labeled as atheism than its foolish.

Atheism was central to the work of Marx, who believed religion was a yoke that must be thrown off in order to liberate man, as it allowed them to look to faith in an acceptance of poverty, in The Jewish Question, he writes:

"The decomposition of man into Jew and citizen, Protestant and citizen, religious man and citizen, is neither a deception directed against citizenhood, nor is it a circumvention of political emancipation, it is political emancipation itself, the political method of emancipating oneself from religion. Of course, in periods when the political state as such is born violently out of civil society, when political liberation is the form in which men strive to achieve their liberation, the state can and must go as far as the abolition of religion, the destruction of religion."

The Soviet Union outlawed religion, and as Azalin stated, is responsible for somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 million under the Stalin regime alone. Lennin had this to say in Novaya Zhizn No. 28, December 3, 1905:

"Religion is one of the forms of spiritual oppression which everywhere weighs down heavily upon the masses of the people, over burdened by their perpetual work for others, by want and isolation... Those who toil and live in want all their lives are taught by religion to be submissive and patient while here on earth, and to take comfort in the hope of a heavenly reward... Religion is opium for the people. Religion is a sort of spiritual booze, in which the slaves of capital drown their human image, their demand for a life more or less worthy of man."

Then you have Mao's China, the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, Enver Hoxha's Albania, Castro's Cuba, and North Korea under the rule of the Kims.

Millions of deaths, perhaps totaling as many of 100 million. All committed by atheists, as part of a central structure of communism.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Atheism was central to the work of Marx, who believed religion was a yoke that must be thrown off in order to liberate man, as it allowed them to look to faith in an acceptance of poverty, in The Jewish Question, he writes:

"The decomposition of man into Jew and citizen, Protestant and citizen, religious man and citizen, is neither a deception directed against citizenhood, nor is it a circumvention of political emancipation, it is political emancipation itself, the political method of emancipating oneself from religion. Of course, in periods when the political state as such is born violently out of civil society, when political liberation is the form in which men strive to achieve their liberation, the state can and must go as far as the abolition of religion, the destruction of religion."

The Soviet Union outlawed religion, and as Azalin stated, is responsible for somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 million under the Stalin regime alone. Lennin had this to say in Novaya Zhizn No. 28, December 3, 1905:

"Religion is one of the forms of spiritual oppression which everywhere weighs down heavily upon the masses of the people, over burdened by their perpetual work for others, by want and isolation... Those who toil and live in want all their lives are taught by religion to be submissive and patient while here on earth, and to take comfort in the hope of a heavenly reward... Religion is opium for the people. Religion is a sort of spiritual booze, in which the slaves of capital drown their human image, their demand for a life more or less worthy of man."

Then you have Mao's China, the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia, Enver Hoxha's Albania, Castro's Cuba, and North Korea under the rule of the Kims.

Millions of deaths, perhaps totaling as many of 100 million. All committed by atheists, as part of a central structure of communism.

!@#$. I forgot it'd be so long of a response. Sorry I wasted your time meathead

go on... because i'm totally new at this internet thing...

From the perspective of those that use the term "cuck"

A) traitor to his white race

B) someone who is a supposed conservative who allows Liberal orthodoxy to dictate norms of society

C) Someone who gets "triggered" easy

Cuck

From the Urban Dictionary:

"Cuck" a weak, feckless, spineless, and decidedly pathetic specimen of manliness. It is a dirative of the term "Cuckold", which in turn comes from the now extinct Cuckoo Bird (known for laying its eggs in another bird's nest; kind of like how a cuckolded man lets another man screw his woman).

Word Origin: In mid 2016 the term came to prominence when supporters of Donald Trump came to refer to Republican presidential contender Jeb Bush as a "Cuckservative" (cuck+conservative), implying that he was a weak, testicle-lacking, creampuff of man, and a poor representative of what Trump-supporters considered proper GOP presidential timber. Jeb responded by effectively proving them right. The term Cuck has since taken a life if its own as an insult towards anyone who comes across as femmy, weak, or lacking in enough testosterone to get their balls to drop.

If you don't want the answer, don't ask the question.

you're lumping an entire group of people who did not believe in religion as atheists. not all of those who are atheists are intolerant of religion. a true atheist should not care what anyone believes so long as they choose it on their own volition.

i am athiest but am not against religion, for example.

you're lumping an entire group of people who did not believe in religion as atheists. not all of those who are atheists are intolerant of religion. a true atheist should not care what anyone believes so long as they choose it on their own volition.

i am athiest but am not against religion, for example.

The issue being that atheism is synonymous with the abolition of religion as relates communism. While you might not personally be against religion, the men who committed the atrocities prior mentioned were.

The issue being that atheism is synonymous with the abolition of religion as relates communism. While you might not personally be against religion, the men who committed the atrocities prior mentioned were.

for ulterior motives. they wanted the power and money. it wasn't to remove religion. it was simply that religion was a threat to their power and money.

power = money = kitty.

by your standards homosexuals are against heterosexuals.

I would much prefer to be in a foxhole with you as an atheist as I would a random jihadist. I just wouldn't wear a wool coat if I was with you. Come to think of it I'd avoid the camel hair jacket if I was with one of them.

and definitely no sheepskin

From the perspective of those that use the term "cuck"

A) traitor to his white race

B) someone who is a supposed conservative who allows Liberal orthodoxy to dictate norms of society

C) Someone who gets "triggered" easy

Cuck

I thought it was someone that used a "u" instead of an "o" by accident.