What About Bob?

boyst

How much do you think he will cost? Because of potential, I would like to look at Cordarelle Patterson. He is looking for 4m a year. Seemed like he started to figure things out at WR last year, plus is he a dynamic KR. Maybe you could even get Patterson and Aiken for the price of Woods?

Love to have Aiken back. Have no idea why we cut him as he looked pretty special while here but never got a chance to play. But it's the Bills.

Kenny stills is not better than woods as a football player. And equal at best as a wr.

Jeffrey is overrated and trending downward.

Britt is even more overrated.

Kenny stills isn't better, but he isn't old. Not the type of WR I want anyways,

Jeffery is better then Woods. You are on something if you think otherwise. Not sure how you can say this with his QB situation, and is only 27.

Britt had a pretty good year just last year, with those studs at QB, and is only 28. His main problem has been off field, if he turned the corner he might be a bargain get.

Kenny stills isn't better, but he isn't old. Not the type of WR I want anyways,

Jeffery is better then Woods. You are on something if you think otherwise. Not sure how you can say this with his QB situation, and is only 27.

Britt had a pretty good year just last year, with those studs at QB, and is only 28. His main problem has been off field, if he turned the corner he might be a bargain get.

I'd take woods over all options this year but Marshall and Jeffrey. Jeffrey just because I like his name. Otherwise I'd keep woods

Me too actually. I just don't think we have the $$ unfortunately,

Jeffrey would be a better compliment to Watkins than woods is which is why he is the choice.

If what's his name, the tail dude for the red zone stays cheap I'd be more flexible on a few options.

If we had a big, kelvin benjamin or tampas type wr I'd be fine with woods over Jeffrey. So long as #3 has some speed