Playoffs

The "P" word that has evaded Bills fans for so long...

You know i got into a discussion about rugby with my mother in law (who's a kiwi) and from that came a dialogue about meaningful games for your team

We lack them. Sad to say the last real game we had something to cheer about was a win over the patriots in 2011

I can't get her a fathead of male/female players for the all blacks.

But what i CAN do in two years time is get her a Watkins/McCoy/Dareus fathead that will mean something. Something that will be worthy of going on the wall.

The team is close. What they need IMO is that game changer at DE

I don;t agree, first we had that game changer at DE, second that 2014 GB game was a pretty significant win, and we've had many key late season games the past 3 years, unfort we lost most of them, usually by being run over, so I'd say its that game changer at MLB and QB that we lack the most, but if I had to key on one thing we've been missing, it's a strong team D run scheme, and of course a passing game

jc

You know i got into a discussion about rugby with my mother in law (who's a kiwi) and from that came a dialogue about meaningful games for your team

We lack them. Sad to say the last real game we had something to cheer about was a win over the patriots in 2011

But what i CAN do in two years time is get her a Watkins/McCoy/Dareus fathead that will mean something. Something that will be worthy of going on the wall.

Mario's an FA.

Sorry i inadvertently hit send...this team has the coach. What they need IMO to break the wretched "P" word is guys who buy in and lay it all on the line on Sundays. We have the foundation. What we lack is the few guys that no matter what do wha there told (i'm looking at you jerry). The individual talent is there. I'd put us on par with the cowboys. Players will come for Terry, we just need to put it all together to make it a reality

This thread has all the makings of a 100 pager...we have a mother in law, rugby, fatheads, and the all encompassing recipe for the "P" word.

Gonna sit back and watch where this goes.

bah...not intended at all. Lets get back to talk about the best chance the Bills have of going to the playoffs

This thread has all the makings of a 100 pager...we have a mother in law, rugby, fatheads, and the all encompassing recipe for the "P" word.

Gonna sit back and watch where this goes.

it kind of reminds me of the post from that drunk guy a few weeks ago, relegated all too quickly to OTW. I wonder how that guy is doing. Edited by YoloinOhio

This team is way closer to a full blown rebuild than playoffs. It should be fun to see Adrian Pederson go the Pats for a discount though. With zero chance at winning the division for minimum two years, fans will be dreaming of which teams need to lose in week 10 in order for the Bills to still have a chance at a wild card.

Most "football experts" on this board believe the only way to the playoffs is to get a so called "franchise" Quarterback. Failing to note that many teams made the playoffs, Superbowl and championships with a great defense. Under there logic you don't even need to field a defense at all.

More front 7?

is this Rex?

It's really quite simple. If you want to make the playoffs you need a game-changer quarterback.

It's really quite simple. If you want to make the playoffs you need a game-changer quarterback.

Really isnt as simple as this. If it was, Brees, Rivers, Newton, Ryan, Stafford, and the likes would make the playoffs every year. You have to have a capable defense, team mindset players, a fo that has the foresight to not waste all the cap on players that fail to produce to their pay, and finally the most critical is a well rounded and capable coaching staff. Without those you dont make the playoffs.

Brady is gonna drop off this year, I can feel it. He looked like CRAP last season and just got lucky a few times, Its OVER for them!

The wings of change are blowin, fellas

Edited by Lex Lyon