WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

18 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

I'm going to say OD or Suicide, she was part of a lawsuit over CTE and the WWE in the past. 

Yup............I also think the odds of suicide are higher when you have huge ugly implants.  It's like they aren't satisfied with being super hot already:

https://nypost.com/2019/05/17/ex-wwe-star-ashley-massaro-died-of-apparent-suicide-report/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_4120960

55 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I love the idea of the 24/7 title, but man that's a god awful looking belt (and name).

Great stupid fun, though!

It’s pretty much a rehash of the hardcore title

that was a 24-7 title falls count anywhere iirc

R Truth is the mannnnnn

Edited by Buffalo716

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

It’s pretty much a rehash of the hardcore title

that was a 24-7 title falls count anywhere iirc

R Truth is the mannnnnn

I dont believe it became a 24/7 thing until Crash Holly made it that way, but yes same thing essentially

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Firefly fun house

wat u think

Lol I heard people saying it would be funny for Bray to win it and then people trying to find out where in the heck the fun house was 

Someone on CageSideSeats had an interesting fantasy book for the title: Have Strowman win it and intimidate the roster into running away from him on a Raw episode. Then do some social media deal a week or two later where a wrestler sneaks into his hotel room at night with a ref, pins him gently (and without waking), then sneaks off with the title. The fallout would be a hoot.

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Someone on CageSideSeats had an interesting fantasy book for the title: Have Strowman win it and intimidate the roster into running away from him on a Raw episode. Then do some social media deal a week or two later where a wrestler sneaks into his hotel room at night with a ref, pins him gently (and without waking), then sneaks off with the title. The fallout would be a hoot.

Didnt Gerald Briscoe beat someone like that for the HC title back in the day? Guy was sleeping and he had a ref come in the room and quietly count out a pin

• Like (+1) 1

when I watched wrestling, the 24/7 hardcore belt was one of the best things going.  It definitely got old after awhile, but it held up long enough

And yeah, it was Crash Holly declaring he would take on all comers at any time.

Edited by May Day 10

They can't be serious about matching the Undertaker and Goldberg at this point in their lives.

This should have been done at Wrestlemania 20, with the return of the Dead Man vs Goldberg, not a 54 year old wrestling a 53 year old. Big waste.

But, it's typical hot garbage from a waste product like the WWE.

I can see AEW being a real threat to WWE, especially in the light of the Jon Moxley article posted above.