BBMB Refugee Registry

Not from BBMB, but finally decided to get an account after reading almost daily on here for many years. Still remember refreshing the browser to read about what was happening with Mario Williams.

3. Wilmington, NC

4. 10 yo

7. Fitz

10. Complete the following sentence: "Ralph is " ____CHEAP______.

Disclaimer: I am a Whaley supporter at the moment but need to see serious progress otherwise I will be hopping off very soon.

WhoTom - BBMB since 2006 (same username)

My BBMB avatar was crazy-haired Einstein:

cool-albert-einstein-figure.jpg

From WNY originally, now living in the Midwest. I watch the Bills every week with Sunday Ticket.

1. List of user names and aliases used over the last 5 years; Kelly2Reed46

2. Dates active; 2003-2017

3. City of residence; Kenmore, NY

4. How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs. 15

5. List of your fears; Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Pickles, all condiments.. gross

6. List of your turn ons; Bills Superbowl Victories

7. Fitz or Trent?; FitzMagic all day

8. Have you ever tried reattata?; huh

9. mrags should stay. True or False; and

10. Complete the following sentence: Ralph is I can't talk bad about the dead! RIP Ralphy! .

Compliance with the BBMB Registry grants you full posting rights here at TBD and the status as Probationary Idiot under the DCT Act of 1998. Failure to comply means your status on the Stadium Wall and Off the Wall is invalid and limits you to the un-policed Tribal zones of PPP and MLB.

yep im here as well bbmb was good for news and talk as we dont get a ton of bills news here in SWVA but the rest of it was all fodder.

been a fan since 89 jeez its been a loooooong time time i remember bruce smith just slaying people and the kgun with lofton and reed was awesome. and that redheaded te with that messed up pinky close up....member???hahaha

1. RummyJr91

2. 2006-Present

3. Portsmouth, Rhode Island

4. 8 years old

5. Tom Brady discovering the Fountain of Youth

6. Bruce Smith doing BAAAD things man!

7. Doug Flutie

8. No clue what that is

9. ??

10. Complete the following sentence: "Ralph is watching us from above enjoying a plate of Duff's wings."

just saw this thread last night when Shirl and i got back to Buffalo. Its great to see some new faces around here. Arizona was real nice this winter but its good to be home. Shirl is really happy about resigning Tyrod and me too. A little mad about Carpenter being replaced by Huushka (we have a signed Dennys coffee mug from Carpenter). anyway, its good to be home and Shirl is settling in to her rutine and Howard (our dog) likes having his yard back also. go Bills and welcome to our new family members here at TDB.

1. List of user names and aliases used over the last 5 years; Super Mario90

2. Dates active; 2013-Present

3. City of residence; East Amherst, NY

4. How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs. 3

5. List of your fears; spiders, snakes, horror movies

6. List of your turn ons; Aaron Rodgers

7. Fitz or Trent?; Fitzyyyy

8. Have you ever tried reattata?; ??

9. mrags should stay. True or False; and sure

10. Complete the following sentence: "Ralph is " in heaven