official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you guys insist on keeping that place alive? It's over. Love it or hate it, that was then and this is now. Time to move on.

that's fair, but i mean this is the BBMB thread, no?

we've got years to hash out. as long as it doesnt get vicious why not talk it out now?

no bigs. just dudes talkin' football message boards. that's what dudes do, yeah?

Edited by likei've

The CoC was there for everyone to read and its a different situation when the forum is also connected to the team officially. 17 years without playoffs can make a fan base nasty.

Do you think they had an easy job teef?

I don't...

Very easy job follow the rules as they were written. Not play favorites and in some weird power thirsty way engineer the board to your liking. Thats a childish view certainly not of a moderator should portray. The board topics should morph and evolve with the flow of information as long asit is within the CoC, unfortunately quite a few of those moderators acted as if they and they alone could approve topics, even if said topics never violated the CoC and brought substance to the board. In my opinion with exception of maybe one of them they were all garbage.

also, just a quick shout out to my buddy Teef for telling me about this place.

and i'd like to thank all of our hosts. this seems like a nice, laid back place to kick it with fellow Bills fans. i think you'll find that many of us are just hardcore Bills fans that like to have a good time. which is what this fan base is all about.

Very easy job follow the rules as they were written. Not play favorites and in some weird power thirsty way engineer the board to your liking. Thats a childish view certainly not of a moderator should portray. The board topics should morph and evolve with the flow of information as long asit is within the CoC, unfortunately quite a few of those moderators acted as if they and they alone could approve topics, even if said topics never violated the CoC and brought substance to the board. In my opinion with exception of maybe one of them they were all garbage.

With all due respect Bill, BBMB is gone now and call out posts or threads is pointless IMO.

that's fair, but i mean this is the BBMB thread, no?

we've got years to hash out. as long as it doesnt get vicious why not talk it out now?

no bigs. just dudes talkin' football message boards. that's what dudes do, yeah?

Talk about another message board on a new message board? OK, whatever. Sounds like crying about how some feel they were mistreated . But that's just me. Please let it go. We're here now. Nothing more to say.Back to actual football talk.

I had 1 Mod give me 2 warnings on 2 separate occasions because someone attacked me and I replied. The Mod I'm talking about seemed to be loved by mostly everyone and came off as a real know it all. He usually replied to all of my threads but I refused to take part in my own thread if that clown replied in it.

Talk about another message board on a new message board? OK, whatever. Sounds like crying about how some feel they were mistreated .

More like whining about your ex-girlfriend at your new girlfriend's parents' dinner table.

Talk about another message board on a new message board? OK, whatever. Sounds like crying about how some feel they were mistreated . But that's just me. Please let it go. We're here now. Nothing more to say.Back to actual football talk.

there's nothing to let go Rich.

if you see any animosity or tears in my post you're reading it wrong. just talking about the BBMB in a BBMB thread.

why read the BBMB thread if you want to talk about football? seems counterproductive, no?

The political forum was epic. There used to be this guy, KY_Billsfan or something like that. He made a lot of good posts. Never saw him much after they closed the political forum.

Do you remember me? I remember you. I remember how stupid you said I was for concluding EJ was a bust before week 8 of his rookie year? Do you member? I member.

Anyways, water under the bridge...I just couldn't not bring it up.

I remember you thought the world of Blake Bortles.

More like whining about your ex-girlfriend at your new girlfriend's parents' dinner table.

actually that would only be the case if your ex was sitting at said dinner table. and if that was the case the best thing to do would have an open, honest conversation and lay all the cards on the table.

if my ex showed up at dinner hiding behind a new name it would be kind of weird.

Edited by likei've

there's nothing to let go Rich.

if you see any animosity or tears in my post you're reading it wrong. just talking about the BBMB in a BBMB thread.

why read the BBMB thread if you want to talk about football? seems counterproductive, no?

Nothing more to say on that place. Enjoy your day.

Is this the "Airing of Grievances" thread?

it could be.

in fact i think it should be. i think the only true way to move past things is to communicate openly and honestly about them.

otherwise you never truly learn or grow. but hey, i can just talk about Tyrod too. i'm all over the place. are we going to be pals Ferg? like drink together, shower together pals?

Is this the "Airing of Grievances" thread?

:rolleyes::D:D:D I guess you had to be there for as long as some of us to get the politics inside of that board beyond football

I joined in 2002 and a certain Mod we shall call ''THE TOOL" deleted my account during the 2004 redesign and insisted I wasn't part of the board prior. I have aired it out lol

The CoC was there for everyone to read and its a different situation when the forum is also connected to the team officially. 17 years without playoffs can make a fan base nasty.

Do you think they had an easy job teef?

I don't...

the coc was there for everyone to read. correct. then why didn't the mods, (or at least one mod) read it themselves. i don't think being a mod was easy at all, but it doesn't excuse any mod from putting their own spin on the board. it amazing that this same mod, still can't account for these ****ty actions. he wasn't even brave enough to give me a proper explanation when he was called out on it. it was a total d-bag move, and some were annoyed by it. god forbid anyone stood up for themselves. well...now that mod doesn't have that power anymore. he's neutered like he neutered so many posters. the guy is just a bag of dicks.

I'm not even very high in Taylor but Bortles is pretty bad. He's not better than Taylor.

last season he was awful but Tyrod has never had a season like Blake did in 2015. We got to give Blake credit for his play that year. I do not believe Blake is a great QB in anyway myself