Sessions did not disclose two Russian envoy meetings

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately, I cannot put to pictures what it is I am saying. I suppose I'll try one more time.

You are giving the impression of someone who is upset at allegations about Trump but care little about allegations involving anyone who looks good in blue.

I care about the allegations about Trump. Is that bad?

You are saying I should not care?

Unfortunately, I cannot put to pictures what it is I am saying. I suppose I'll try one more time.

You are giving the impression of someone who is upset at allegations about Trump but care little about allegations involving anyone who looks good in blue.

If you want to communicate with Tiberius/gator may I suggest you use these?

post-9240-0-15385800-1488830224_thumb.jpg

Guest Diesel-USMC

I care about the allegations about Trump. Is that bad?

You are saying I should not care?

If you care about allegations against Trump but not against anyone else then you are biased. As expected.

Now, for the record, not one time did I suggest that if Trump did something illegal, he shouldn't be held accountable.

Guest Diesel-USMC

If you want to communicate with Tiberius/gator may I suggest you use these?

For what it's worth, I wouldn't waste those on writing or coloring. They are a delicacy among Marines. I love the magenta with a side of Jungle Juice.

Guest Diesel-USMC

I wouldn't admit around here that you eat crayonz.

Crayons are much healthier than paint chips or huffing paint. ;)

Guest Diesel-USMC

"I eat crayonz" is a former performer here.

I just received a pm informing me of that. Crayon eating Marines is something coined by other branches as a friendly knock and we've embraced it on social media. Just something fun. I do not eat them. However, I can neither confirm or deny that, while in kindergarten, that I tried one or three.

I just received a pm informing me of that. Crayon eating Marines is something coined by other branches as a friendly knock and we've embraced it on social media. Just something fun. I do not eat them. However, I can neither confirm or deny that, while in kindergarten, that I tried one or three.

Still tastier than MREs, I'll bet.

From the sounds of it, Marines have been "embracing" a little too much on social media lately!

J/K... ;-) ;-)

Couldn't resist, no offense! :-)

Guest Diesel-USMC

Still tastier than MREs, I'll bet.

You'd be surprised. Some aren't that bad. I used to hate Captains Chicken. Always gave me the squirts in mere minutes. If you haven't, get yourself to a surplus and pick up a couple to try.

From the sounds of it, Marines have been "embracing" a little too much on social media lately!

J/K... ;-) ;-)

Couldn't resist, no offense! :-)

See. This is why we can't have nice things. ;) Hahaha!

• 3 months later...