Take it to the bank

or the local 7/11.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's two guys on the Bills roster that I would consider untradeable...Takeo Spikes and Willis McGahee.

:rolleyes::):):lol::lol::lol::lol: @ that trade offer. You'd they could've at least threw in the guy who dresses up like Darth Vader or something to sweeten the deal.

This is quite possibly the funniest trade rumor I've heard in awhile. Henry/Spikes for C- Wood/2nd rd pick.

and lmao@ the one raider fan who said "it's debatable if they can find a lb as good as spikes or better with their 2nd rd pick" lmao :rolleyes:

:):):lol:

This was great. I got one for the raiders

Rian Lindell and a 7th for Drunken Janikowski and Teyo Johnson

2nd round pick?? Even the 7th overall pick is not enough for Takeo.

If Takeo is involved in any trade, I'll expect Bills get someone called Peyton or LaDainian.

256399[/snapback]

Ok, now you're just slightly exaggerating. TK is a great player, getting better every year, but he's no Zach Thomas. CLOSE!, but not there yet.

This is quite possibly the funniest trade rumor I've heard in awhile. Henry/Spikes for C- Wood/2nd rd pick.

256471[/snapback]

Have you seen some of the trade proposals that have been posted here at TSW? There are some that are just as outrageous as this one. :rolleyes:

They're just begging for some team to bail them out of this Woodson/cap mess.

And it won't be the Bills. Al Davis already used up his Ralph Wilson charity donation in the early 60's.

256392[/snapback]

And the mid-'90s. Don't forget us giving them a third-round pick for Billy Joe Gunrack.

It'll be a cold day in hell before Ralph trades with Al again.

Ok, now you're just slightly exaggerating. TK is a great player, getting better every year, but he's no Zach Thomas. CLOSE!, but not there yet.

256526[/snapback]

And boy am I glad he's no Zach Thomas.

256526[/snapback]

Takeo is twice the player that Zach is. Surely (shirley) you can't be serious...

256526[/snapback]

LMAO

Takeo destroys Zach Thomas

Takeo is twice the player that Zach is. Surely (shirley) you can't be serious...

256691[/snapback]

No Im serious! and stop calling me Shirley.

Look, I respect both players immensely, but Zach is overall better than Takeo. He's a smarter football player, and he's always around the ball. Sure, Takeo may be able to hit harder "Takeo destroys Zach Thomas" but Id rather a player that's going to make plays.

Ok, I'm off my pedestal.