The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wish her well, but the WHCA is going to close ranks to shun her even more - including, I suspect, suing Trump/McEnany if they allow her equal access/footing with the WHCA monopoly. That's how pompous and arrogant those jackwads are.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I wish her well, but the WHCA is going to close ranks to shun her even more - including, I suspect, suing Trump/McEnany if they allow her equal access/footing with the WHCA monopoly. That's how pompous and arrogant those jackwads are.

I am sure it will come to a lawsuit, but it is one worth pursuing. Part of the problem is those allowed in the room have had an agenda with a similar point of view for years and the American public is not being well-served by our press. "The other side" might just be what that dying industry needs, but they are probably too insular to consider that.

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am sure it will come to a lawsuit, but it is one worth pursuing. Part of the problem is those allowed in the room have had an agenda with a similar point of view for years and the American public is not being well-served by our press. "The other side" might just be what that dying industry needs, but they are probably too insular to consider that.

They are incredibly arrogant.

There's a weekday show on SiriusXM's POTUS channel called "The Press Pool". It's hosted by Julie Mason, a former White House correspondent. It's an interesting show, and for the most part is fine. However, when she is talking to her fellow reporters, the sheer arrogance comes through. They really believe that they are unimpeachable heroes.

....he needs to zip his New Yorker yap and STFU......the other side will self destruct WITHOUT his azzclown tweets......focus on accomplishments and there are several IMO......sad how you ask the all knowing critics 'round these parts who would be their person leading the Covid-19 response, something not seen since 1917 or what they would do differently and all you get is.......crickets.......just keep attacking......THEIR way....