The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

4 posts in a row...impressive...must be getting close to the bonus level the CIA is paying you...or do you now work only for the re election campaign?

You are a fraud of the highest order...

49,000 posts heading to the 50,000 bonus level. 

I hope the readers understand you are a paid advocate.

Now that is one hell of a conspiracy theory.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Unoriginal, uninformed, and stupid.

Yep, he's Canadian.

I am sure name calling Trump supporters find that humorous, but one day you will see that Rhino has been using you and being paid to do it. You will remember this day when a you were warned. When he hits 50000 posts he will disappear for a few days to celebrate. It happened at 30000 so keep an eye on it. 

He has you running to his defence...Makes you feel included...one of his minions he has built. He has been trained well. He has learned from the best agents.

• Haha (+1) 2

@Deranged Rhino Hey, Man in Black; can you get me a job in your secret space cadet program? I was a Boy Scout for 3 and a half months and can tie a rhubarb knot like nobody’s business. I’m fluent in three languages: Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat. I even know our motto:  I pledge allegiance to the committee of Oversight; one political narrative; obsolete with injustice and Democrat propaganda for all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I am sure name calling Trump supporters find that humorous, but one day you will see that Rhino has been using you and being paid to do it. You will remember this day when a you were warned. When he hits 50000 posts he will disappear for a few days to celebrate. It happened at 30000 so keep an eye on it. 

He has you running to his defence...Makes you feel included...one of his minions he has built. He has been trained well. He has learned from the best agents.

I remember when you predicted that when DR was at 29,997 posts.   Sure, it was just before Labour  Day, but it WAS odd that we didn’t hear a thing from him until Tuesday.   Everyone knows CIA cuts checks on a Monday. 

You were so in the zone I took your picture.

44A949D8-39AA-4F27-B095-43B08089CE66.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Why in the ***** would the CIA be on a football board?  

Besides; shouldn’t he have a cool CIA username like “007” or “Secret Squirrel”?

Not a football board, they just want you to think that....?

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Who are these you that you refer to?

22 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

Why in the ***** would the CIA be on a football board?  

Besides; shouldn’t he have a cool CIA username like “007” or “Secret Squirrel”?

Football board??  Get the ***** out?!?!?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Damn CIA Rhino is good. It seems that he's been influencing my development as a sarcastic prick who makes fun of stupid people for decades, without me even realizing it or knowing he existed.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Damn CIA Rhino is good. It seems that he's been influencing my development as a sarcastic prick who makes fun of stupid people for decades, without me even realizing it or knowing he existed.

It’s the 6th realm man. He operates on the 6th realm. Think about it like this: you’re here. But you’re not. You’re actually over there. But you’re not even over there either. You’re not here nor there but somehow you’re like in between here and there but still here and there. All the while; Rhino is prancing around your sub-conscience dropping kernels of propaganda and rewiring your psyche. 

29 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

See I told you Rhino was well trained...he is nothing but " Propaganda Rhino".

Same sh?. day after day after day....awk

DR's cheques started bouncing so i'll have to stop pushing his propaganda.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

4 posts in a row...impressive...must be getting close to the bonus level the CIA is paying you...or do you now work only for the re election campaign?

You are a fraud of the highest order...

49,000 posts heading to the 50,000 bonus level. 

I hope the readers understand you are a paid advocate.

Uhm, aren't most of his posts anti-CIA?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

It’s the 6th realm man. He operates on the 6th realm. Think about it like this: you’re here. But you’re not. You’re actually over there. But you’re not even over there either. You’re not here nor there but somehow you’re like in between here and there but still here and there. All the while; Rhino is prancing around your sub-conscience dropping kernels of propaganda and rewiring your psyche. 

I think Bob may need to hook me up with the cure-all before I can comprehend the multiversal nature of CIA Rhino's subtle transcendent manipulation of my sub-conscious psyche.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Now you got it. Now you can be free!!!