The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is Trump's fault. If he hadn't colluded with the Russians to steal the election from Hillary, usurping her turn, the media wouldn't have been forced to destroy their credibility by pumping out false/slanted story after false/slanted story after false/slanted story.

Clearly the Orange Man is Bad.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

Just look at the egos on this board who cannot admit this even today -- now imagine the mansion sized egos of the "4th estate". 

They can't be honest, because doing so would be to admit that they were wrong and/or lying for three years. So, instead, they double and triple down and HOPE that people are dumb enough to fall for it.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just look at the egos on this board who cannot admit this even today -- now imagine the mansion sized egos of the "4th estate". 

They can't be honest, because doing so would be to admit that they were wrong and/or lying for three years. So, instead, they double and triple down and HOPE that people are dumb enough to fall for it.

Awe Breitbart - you’re so cute... talk about dumb people.

oh - so are you saying Nunes had no roll or communication w Ukraine?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Awe Breitbart - you’re so cute... talk about dumb people.

oh - so are you saying Nunes had no roll or communication w Ukraine?

How about addressing the content and not the messenger?

Is Breitbart wrong on the substance?

10 minutes ago, GG said:

How about addressing the content and not the messenger?

Is Breitbart wrong on the substance?

Brietbart - I follow that schitt too. As a matter of fact I’m listening to Sirius XM Brietbart News Saturday right now while I head to Wegmans. 

LiteBreit is the biggest chearleader for Trump - can only share sugar coated Trump news. Only news you freaks can swallow. That’s why it’s the medias fault per Trump. If you’re not blowing Trump you’re not winning.

They have zero cred.

And I addressed the Nunes BS - I’m not a revisionist like you.

The GOP strategy is clear as day - sink Biden via Obama. Good luck w that - it will only resonate w freaks like you.

You blaming Obama won’t take a way the fact that we have over 15% of our country unemployed; millions of jobs lost; 90,000+ Americans dead because of Trumps denials since November 2019; and we will never let up on Russia (cuz it pisses off Trumps fixer (aka @Deranged Rhino); we just might see Trumps taxes; and the RAPE DNA case is still pending.

#MAGotts lmao

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Brietbart - I follow that schitt too. As a matter of fact I’m listening to Sirius XM Brietbart News Saturday right now while I head to Wegmans. 

LiteBreit is the biggest chearleader for Trump - can only share sugar coated Trump news. Only news you freaks can swallow. That’s why it’s the medias fault per Trump. If you’re not blowing Trump you’re not winning.

They have zero cred.

And I addressed the Nunes BS - I’m not a revisionist like you.

The GOP strategy is clear as day - sink Biden via Obama. Good luck w that - it will only resonate w freaks like you.

You blaming Obama won’t take a way the fact that we have over 15% of our country unemployed; millions of jobs lost; 90,000+ Americans dead because of Trumps denials since November 2019; and we will never let up on Russia (cuz it pisses off Trumps fixer (aka @Deranged Rhino); we just might see Trumps taxes; and the RAPE DNA case is still pending.

#MAGotts lmao

That's a mighty long-winded non-answer.  Thanks for the daily affirmation.

• Like (+1) 2