The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

used to go fishing in Northern Ontario, did a lot of camping in Provincial Parks a few summers, didn't realize how foolish it was to try to catch muskies or sturgeon in a canoe by myself.

Lake Nipissing? 

16 hours ago, row_33 said:

used to go fishing in Northern Ontario, did a lot of camping in Provincial Parks a few summers, didn't realize how foolish it was to try to catch muskies or sturgeon in a canoe by myself.

image.png.e6993d27f4352a27d80ade060733b11f.png

So, in Northern Ontario inland lakes you were sturgeon fishing, eh?  Did you see any like this 650 pounder?   Guess you must've had Canada's largest canoe too? 

Got any pictures from that trip?  Would love to see you holding up a stringer of sturgeon.  That would be a great photo, eh?

I haven't studied the subject but it doesn't appear that sturgeon live in Northern Ontario inland waters.  Guess you were safe then after all, eh?

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

image.png.e6993d27f4352a27d80ade060733b11f.png

So, in Northern Ontario inland lakes you were sturgeon fishing, eh?  Did you see any like this 650 pounder?   Guess you must've had Canada's largest canoe too? 

Got any pictures from that trip?  Would love to see you holding up a stringer of sturgeon.  That would be a great photo, eh?

I haven't studied the subject but it doesn't appear that sturgeon live in Northern Ontario inland waters.  Guess you were safe then after all, eh?

fortunately i was only able to entice pike and trout to battle

why are you such an angry and bitter person, what is wrong with you?

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

The better question is why does he feel threatened by Trump?  Absolutely nothing has changed in the US for any socially liberal person.  In fact in states such as NY it has gotten better with full term abortions (which I find abhorrent).

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

The better question is why does he feel threatened by Trump?  Absolutely nothing has changed in the US for any socially liberal person.  In fact in states such as NY it has gotten better with full term abortions (which I find abhorrent).

he's now threatened by someone who used to half-heartedly fish back in the 1980s...

19 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Gee, so no pictures of you holding up a stringer of sturgeon, eh?  So surprising you would not be able to produce any of your sturgeon catch photos.  Too bad.  I would have loved to see every one of those.

I grow weary of your constant agitation.  Your typical trio of observations often seems robotic to my eyes.  I know dozens of Canadians from over 50 years of Canadian vacations.  While I have met many that ask questions about our (US) politics, I have never encountered any Canadian with a constant barrage of US political criticism.  It is not the Canadian way in my experience.   In addition that same individual would have nothing to say regarding Canadian politics?  Strikes me as fishy, like a bogus canoe trip to fish for 650 lb sturgeon, ya know?

In short, I do not believe your cover story.  Many of your posts seem like automated responses using keywords.

Besides the other main Putin supporter here (DR), have you spent any in person time with posters here?  Who and when, if you don't mind?  Did you take them sturgeon fishing that time?  Maybe they took pictures?

Edited by Bob in Mich

1 minute ago, Bob in Mich said:

Gee, so no pictures of you holding up a stringer of sturgeon, eh?  So surprising you would not be able to produce any of your sturgeon catch photos.  Too bad.  I would have loved to see every one of those.

I grow weary of your constant agitation.  Your typical trio of observations often seems robotic to my eyes.  I know dozens of Canadians from over 50 years of Canadian vacations.  While I have met many that ask questions about our (US) politics, I have never encountered any Canadian with a constant barrage of US political criticism.  It is not the Canadian way in my experience.   In addition that same individual would have nothing to say regarding Canadian politics?  Strikes me as fishy, like a bogus canoe trip to fish for 650 lb sturgeon, ya know?

In short, I do not believe your cover story.  Many of your posts seem like automated responses using keywords.

Besides the other main Putin supporter here (DR), have you spent any in person time with posters here?  Who and when, if you don't mind?  Did you take them sturgeon fishing that time?  Maybe they took pictures?

GFY

2 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Y'know Bob, you're an ass. You post a picture of a record sturgeon and claim Row333 intimated that he caught it in a canoe when he said nothing of the sort. I've done a little fishing in my day and find your tall tale horseshit. Ya need a big boat to catch a big fish. Look at the Bluegill me and my posse caught in the Upper Peninsula just last year.

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Gee, so no pictures of you holding up a stringer of sturgeon, eh?  So surprising you would not be able to produce any of your sturgeon catch photos. 

They're being hidden with the "SURVEILLANCE TAPES!"

:lol: 

11 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Besides the other main Putin supporter here (DR),

But he's "waiting for all the evidence before deciding" about Trump/Russia! :lol: 

Bob's a liar. And, as this proves, a delusional conspiracy theorist who STILL believes a debunked (thrice over) narrative despite reality. 

Tell (Tom) again that pot is harmless. 

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Y'know Bob, you're an ass. You post a picture of a record sturgeon and claim Row333 intimated that he caught it in a canoe when he said nothing of the sort. I've done a little fishing in my day and find your tall tale horseshit. Ya need a big boat to catch a big fish. Look at the Bluegill me and my posse caught in the Upper Peninsula just last year.

See the source image

nice!!

bob's mind is getting whiffleball-like now

image.png.0bfc6291fd728a05696c17ba52d7d2ee.png

When the villain is Obama, not Trump, news suddenly becomes not worth reporting

by Kyle Smith

Original Article

So the United States has “the world’s highest rate of children in detention.” Is this worth reporting? Maybe, maybe not.

Nevertheless, Agence France-Presse, or AFP, and Reuters did report it, attributing the information to a “United Nations study” on migrant children detained at the US-Mexico border.

Then the two agencies retracted the story. Deleted, withdrew, demolished.

If they could have used one of those Men in Black memory-zappers on us, they would have. Sheepishly, the two news organizations explained that, you see, the UN data was from 2015 — part of a border crackdown that had begun years earlier.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, bbb said:

Wait - what's his cover story?? 

Bob has done it! He's found where the super secret Trump surveillance tapes are being kept! They're stashed in Row's fishing boat in Canada! 

That's where ALL the surveillance tapes go... 

(At least when you're a stoned conspiracy theorist who lies about not having an opinion on Trump/Russia)

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Bob has done it! He's found where the super secret Trump surveillance tapes are being kept! They're stashed in Row's fishing boat in Canada! 

That's where ALL the surveillance tapes go... 

(At least when you're a stoned conspiracy theorist who lies about not having an opinion on Trump/Russia)

he's come undone

he climbed a mountain that was far too high

and when he found out he couldn't fly

it was too late

he's come undone

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Oh, he's not Canadian. 

• Thank you (+1) 1