Trump and Russia

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Per Fox News, this is what I found as to what Page testified to:

More than nine months after the FBI opened its highly classified counterintelligence investigation into alleged coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, FBI lawyer Lisa Page said investigators still could not say whether there was collusion, according to a transcript of Page's recent closed-door deposition reviewed by Fox News.

"I think this represents that even as far as May 2017, we still couldn't answer the question," Page said.

She didn't say there was no collusion. She said that they could not determine it, at that point in time. 

I'll have to read your other source material. 

What is your point about Podesta?

If Trump is innocent, he is 100% safe from the investigation, so all any of us can do is wait to see what comes out.

Most investigations begin as the result of something.  An example would be a building burning down.  Was it electrical?  Arson?  Let's investigate.

What happened here that caused the need for an investigation?  What "building burned down"?  Hillary lost what was supposed to be an open and fair election.  If it were an open and fair election why, absent of some evidence to the contrary, would it be investigated?  A surprising result is not evidence.  If 1000 voting machines simultaneously broke or more people voted in a critical district than live in the district......or one of 1,000,000 other things happened, then ok.  But what happened?

Do you find it at all curious that people involved in the investigation had correspondence with each other before the election even took place, hinting at all of this?

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

If there was any evidence of collusion, the FBI would have been able to determine that there was collusion.

The fact that they could not determine it means they had no evidence of it.

That's what those words mean.

Please do.

Greg has just provided it again, and tagged you in the post he provided it not 15 minutes ago.

I encourage you to research who Manafort was working with, and in what capacity, during the time frame the court documents surrounding his indictment speak to.

It's no longer even a matter of innocence.  He is, by any objective standard given what we know directly from Mueller's own interactions with Trump surrounding the investigation, and the indictments that have come out of it, and Lisa Page's congressional testimony, that there was no collusion with Russia.

What it is now about is whether or not the Federal bureaucracy, intel apparatus, and prosecutorial arm, working in concert with a political party, should be permitted to manufacture charges for political purposes, sans evidence, and use them to undermine the legitimacy of a duly elected President, and in the process seek our charges to lay on private citizens for whom no evidence of wrongdoing existed before the special investigation began.

Also, a point I raised which you haven't yet addressed:

From this point forward, every President we elect in this country will have their term begin with accusations of criminality, and their term accompanied by a special prosecutor whose goal is to imprison the family and associates of the President.

This is what the Democratic Party has normalized.

Do you believe this is healthy for the Republic?

This partisan behavior existed before Trump. Clinton was convicted of something that had zero to do with the initial investigation, so blaming the current Democrats for this behavior is provably wrong.

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Most investigations begin as the result of something.  An example would be a building burning down.  Was it electrical?  Arson?  Let's investigate.

What happened here that caused the need for an investigation?  What "building burned down"?  Hillary lost what was supposed to be an open and fair election.  If it were an open and fair election why, absent of some evidence to the contrary, would it be investigated?  A surprising result is not evidence.  If 1000 voting machines simultaneously broke or more people voted in a critical district than live in the district......or one of 1,000,000 other things happened, then ok.  But what happened?

Do you find it at all curious that people involved in the investigation had correspondence with each other before the election even took place, hinting at all of this?

What started the investigation was comments by one of Trump's aides.

Attempts were made to break into the voting machines. This isn't even a point of dispute. If you can break into an electronic machine, you can change the data without causing totally obvious issues. I'm not saying it happened. I'm saying it was attempted and we assume hopefully that votes were not changed.

Which correspondence are you referring to?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

This partisan behavior existed before Trump. Clinton was convicted of something that had zero to do with the initial investigation, so blaming the current Democrats for this behavior is provably wrong.

Clinton was never convicted of anything.  He wasn't removed from office.

This is also markedly different than anything President Clinton endued.

President Trump's term began with accusations that his Presidency was illegitimate.

Let that sink in.

Rather than accept the results of free and fair elections, the Democratic Party has normalized rejecting election results in favor of criminal investigations initiated without evidence of a crime, but rather for politically motivated reasons.

You don't think that's a dangerous precedent? 

You don't think this is how all of our elections will proceed going forward?

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Per Fox News, this is what I found as to what Page testified to:

More than nine months after the FBI opened its highly classified counterintelligence investigation into alleged coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, FBI lawyer Lisa Page said investigators still could not say whether there was collusion, according to a transcript of Page's recent closed-door deposition reviewed by Fox News.

"I think this represents that even as far as May 2017, we still couldn't answer the question," Page said.

She didn't say there was no collusion. She said that they could not determine it, at that point in time. 

I'll have to read your other source material. 

What is your point about Podesta?

If Trump is innocent, he is 100% safe from the investigation, so all any of us can do is wait to see what comes out.

C5Jv3fKWIAIWe1N.jpgDik-rDGWkAE2oQz.jpgjohn-podesta-with-fingers-scarring-bandaimages+%252814%2529.jpgmqdefault.jpg4c71581bfa.jpg1o0m.jpg

7 minutes ago, Nanker said:

C5Jv3fKWIAIWe1N.jpgDik-rDGWkAE2oQz.jpgjohn-podesta-with-fingers-scarring-bandaimages+%252814%2529.jpgmqdefault.jpg4c71581bfa.jpg1o0m.jpg

I don't know why I am quoting the art, it is just plain sick. That is all I wanted to say.... the Podestas are sick individuals.

Tony Podesta crawling into his hole and shutting his mouth was smart. Most of these guys who will soon be under criminal indictment (or are, like McCabe) went on social media to tell "their side". Stupid, stupid, stupid. At least Tony Podesta was smart enough to listen to his attorney, close up shop, and shut his mouth. 

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't know why I am quoting the art, it is just plain sick. That is all I wanted to say.... the Podestas are sick individuals.

Tony Podesta crawling into his hole and shutting his mouth was smart. Most of these guys who will soon be under criminal indictment (or are, like McCabe) went on social media to tell "their side". Stupid, stupid, stupid. At least Tony Podesta was smart enough to listen to his attorney, close up shop, and shut his mouth. 

Sorry for having to post the trash that Tony and his ilk are so enamored of. Seems like that's something that many Americans have not been told about. 

Just now, Nanker said:

Sorry for having to post the trash that Tony and his ilk are so enamored of. Seems like that's something that many Americans have not been told about. 

I agree that most Americans have no idea what those people are up to (in their private or public lives!) I've seen this "art" on twitter & blogs for the last few years. Every time I see it I wonder about the sick minds that make it and buy it - I'd like to think some "artist" convinced some monied doofus that it is high art that will appreciate in value, but the logical part of me knows it is produced and purchased because there are people that are into pedophilia. Truly ill individuals. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Attempts were made to break into the voting machines. This isn't even a point of dispute. If you can break into an electronic machine, you can change the data without causing totally obvious issues. I'm not saying it happened. I'm saying it was attempted and we assume hopefully that votes were not changed.

The idiots here are drowned in conspiracies. According to them, there isn't a thing that happens in the world that is not part of a conspiracy. For God sakes, vampires are taking over! 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

You are incorrect or uninformed about your first and third points.  There is plenty of material on this boards that refutes both.

Your second point had what to do with Trump? Who attempted to hack into what voting machines specifically?

21 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You are incorrect or uninformed about your first and third points.  There is plenty of material on this boards that refutes both.

PLENTY OF MATERIAL ON THIS BOARDS! THIS BOARDS IS TRUTH EVERYTHING ELSE #FAKENEWS #WALKAWAY

3 minutes ago, donbb said:

PLENTY OF MATERIAL ON THIS BOARDS! THIS BOARDS IS TRUTH EVERYTHING ELSE #FAKENEWS #WALKAWAY

The material to which I referred is indeed posted on this board and anyone reading my post clearly is here already.  The same material is available in a lot of places and originates with the FBI files.

• Like (+1) 1