Trump and Russia

No end in sight: Russia dossier investigation enters third year
by Rowan Scarborough

Original Article

Two years ago on July 31, 2016, the FBI took the momentous step of opening a counterintelligence investigation into Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Today, it shows no signs of ending. FBI agent Peter Strzok, who displayed an intense dislike for Mr. Trump in text messages to his lover, started the investigation based on hearsay from an Australian diplomat who shared a drink in London with Trump campaign volunteer George Papadopoulos. To date, after wiretaps and multiple interrogations, no Trump person has been charged for the reason the investigation started:

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:
by Rowan Scarborough

Original Article

Two years ago on July 31, 2016, the FBI took the momentous step of opening a counterintelligence investigation into Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Today, it shows no signs of ending. FBI agent Peter Strzok, who displayed an intense dislike for Mr. Trump in text messages to his lover, started the investigation based on hearsay from an Australian diplomat who shared a drink in London with Trump campaign volunteer George Papadopoulos. To date, after wiretaps and multiple interrogations, no Trump person has been charged for the reason the investigation started:

The investigation cannot end until a crime is invented found!

On 7/27/2018 at 12:28 PM, B-Man said:

MOLLIE HEMINGWAY: Media Gaslighting Can’t Hide Fact Trump Campaign Was Spied On.

Whatever you think about Trump’s reaction to the release of the FISA application, the media reaction to the story was disingenuous and even more hyperbolic than the president’s tweets. After a year of continuous and alarming revelations, the media are still more interested in proving the Trump campaign treasonously colluded with Russia than wrestling with the fact that the FBI spied on a presidential campaign, and used dubious partisan political research to justify their surveillance.

The media reaction to both the redacted Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) wiretap applications and President Trump’s tweets was pure gaslighting. They claimed the FISA applications hurt the critics’ case. It wasn’t that they reported the news that critics of the FISA application felt vindicated while defenders of the wiretap applications also felt vindicated. They wrote as partisans in a war with those skeptical of FISA abuse.

So the fbi  HAS started utilizing co intel pro, again.

On 7/31/2018 at 12:24 PM, B-Man said:
by Rowan Scarborough

Original Article

whatever happened to the lover who reportedly refuted pete behind closed doors

she get buried in the swamp?

Edited by Kelly101

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They never stopped. 

I have become extremely interested in the subject, I came across all these videos

by people who claim they are being followed, harassed, blackballed...back when I first

saw these people i dismissed them as mentally ill, now  I see what's happening

to trump and I am starting to think maybe this really is happening. And the concept

scares the daylights out of me. Sounds like there's a secret underworld, funded by the government

where if someone doesn't like you who are 'in the know', they can report you, and basically be

put on a legal hit list. Will this start happening to republicans next?

Edited by Kelly101
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LaDexter said:

You know who else liked the House of Saud?  Hitler!

http://www.philosophers-stone.co.uk/?p=17087

The following two exposés provide essential material regarding the true origin of the House of Saud, as well as vital background about the current monarchy ruling Saudi Arabia.

It is virtually impossible to understand the true nature of the relationship between Saudi Arabia and the USA, and between Saudi Arabia and Israel, without the historical information that follows.

*Chaim Azriel Weizmann (Hebrew: חיים עזריאל ויצמן‎‎ Hayyim Azri’el Vaytsman, Russian: Хаим Вейцман Khaim Veytsman; 27 November 1874 – 9 November 1952) D.Sc, Sc.D, LL.D was a Zionist leader and Israeli statesman who served as President of the Zionist Organization and later as the first President of Israel.
(Source: Chaim Weizmann)

b_15052013jon6rz1h6yonih001918. Emir Faisal I and Chaim Weizmann* (left, wearing Arab headdress as a sign of friendship)

6 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

The following two exposés provide essential material regarding the true origin of the House of Saud, as well as vital background about the current monarchy ruling Saudi Arabia.

It is virtually impossible to understand the true nature of the relationship between Saudi Arabia and the USA, and between Saudi Arabia and Israel, without the historical information that follows.

*Chaim Azriel Weizmann (Hebrew: חיים עזריאל ויצמן‎‎ Hayyim Azri’el Vaytsman, Russian: Хаим Вейцман Khaim Veytsman; 27 November 1874 – 9 November 1952) D.Sc, Sc.D, LL.D was a Zionist leader and Israeli statesman who served as President of the Zionist Organization and later as the first President of Israel.

b_15052013jon6rz1h6yonih001918. Emir Faisal I and Chaim Weizmann* (left, wearing Arab headdress as a sign of friendship)

Related image

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Clicking into that site was like falling into the QAnon twit-hole!