Trump and Russia

Plus, I am one of the only people around here who can admit when they are wrong. I lurked on the stadium wall for over a decade. I haven't started checking PPP until recently.

You say that as a fact when it's not.

And you even admit you haven't been down here long enough to know that you're "the only one who can admit they are wrong" and yet you state it as fact. :oops:

This is not the best way to prove you're operating more than a two cylinder engine between your ears.

The only thing I am claiming as fact, is that some of the people calling people idiots should look in the mirror. I'm at work, you even agreed that what was in the wiki was true. Forgive me for not finding peer-reviewed journal articles to make you happy.

From my experience on here, a lot of the internet crusaders can never admit when they're wrong. I said I'm one of the only ones who can. Take it for what you want, I believe that. Maybe I'll get proven wrong and change my belief with more experience on here.

Edited by gatorbait

The only thing I am claiming as fact, is that some of the people calling people idiots should look in the mirror.

That's also not true. Wow, can you post something that isn't a complete invention. You literally just claimed in your last post you were the only one here capable of admitting they are wrong... which is false.

Try again.

That's also not true. Wow, can you post something that isn't a complete invention. You literally just claimed in your last post you were the only one here capable of admitting they are wrong... which is false.

Try again.

Now who needs hooked on phonics to work on their reading comprehension? I said I'm one of the only ones. Jesus. Could be because I'm wrong more than most here on PPP haha I admit that. Edited by gatorbait

What rumor is that Azz? That there's smoke and maybe something there? You are the one that is saying I am making claims, I'm not speculating anything. I say "I think" and "in my opinion" all the time. Plus, I am one of the only people around here who can admit when they are wrong. I lurked on the stadium wall for over a decade. I haven't started checking PPP until recently.

You know exactly what I'm talking about. You wouldn't be saying things like "drip drip drip" or "where there's smoke" if you weren't alluding to rumor and/or speculation. If you had solid facts, you'd most likely use then to back up your statements.

Instead, you've now sunk to name-calling, the last resort of the intellectually bereft.

You know exactly what I'm talking about. You wouldn't be saying things like "drip drip drip" or "where there's smoke" if you weren't alluding to rumor and/or speculation. If you had solid facts, you'd most likely use then to back up your statements.

Instead, you've now sunk to name-calling, the last resort of the intellectually bereft.

Do you ever notice the **** storm that gets stirred up when I say drip drip drip or it's getting smoky in here? It's funny to me.

I do. Because I was wrong.

Which makes you wrong again. :lol:

Haha touché Edited by gatorbait

What rumor is that Azz? That there's smoke and maybe something there? You are the one that is saying I am making claims, I'm not speculating anything. I say "I think" and "in my opinion" all the time. Plus, I am one of the only people around here who can admit when they are wrong. I lurked on the stadium wall for over a decade. I haven't started checking PPP until recently.

You will never admit you are wrong, because there is no level of proof that will disabuse you of your preconceived notions. Any contrary evidence given to you, you'd just fit in to your established opinions as "more smoke."

You're just incapable of thinking. It's why I let the bot deal with you.

You will never admit you are wrong, because there is no level of proof that will disabuse you of your preconceived notions. Any contrary evidence given to you, you'd just fit in to your established opinions as "more smoke."

You're just incapable of thinking. It's why I let the bot deal with you.

Tom I have admitted I was wrong like five times in the past week, get with the program OG.

Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!! Lock him up!!!

No you haven't.

About Podesta being a senior adviser to the state department in 2016 and about government officials being able to use some tax money for re-election campaigns. Rhino can attest to that. There's one or two more I'm not remembering right now either.

This stuff is addicting, I've gotten no work done today.

About Podesta being a senior adviser to the state department in 2016 and about government officials being able to use some tax money for re-election campaigns. Rhino can attest to that. There's one or two more I'm not remembering right now either.

This stuff is addicting, I've gotten no work done today.

Even if so, that would only be four.

Even if so, that would only be four.

Is four "like five"? If I am forgetting one or two more what does that equal? I'm an idiot remember? So please add those for me. Thanks gramps.

Since you like being a crotchety old bastard, when you said that I never admit I'm wrong, showing you proof I did would make you wrong. Right?

Edited by gatorbait

Is four "like five"? If I am forgetting one or two more what does that equal? I'm an idiot remember? So please add those for me. Thanks gramps.

Since you like being a crotchety old bastard, when you said that I never admit I'm wrong, showing you proof I did would make you wrong. Right?

No, "like four" is not five. Five is not "like" four.

You want to hold everyone to a "literal when it's convenient for me" standard? Well, there ya go. Four is not "like five." Four is like four. FIVE is like five. Show us five, you lying sack of Trump.

No, "like four" is not five. Five is not "like" four.

You want to hold everyone to a "literal when it's convenient for me" standard? Well, there ya go. Four is not "like five." Four is like four. FIVE is like five. Show us five, you lying sack of Trump.

If there are 999 idiots, is that like 1000? You are as likeable as Hillary.

Do you ever notice the **** storm that gets stirred up when I say drip drip drip or it's getting smoky in here? It's funny to me.

That's not a ****storm, that's the sound of you being told how foolish you sound.