Trump and Russia

That meme is played out you dusty old fart, it's not even funny

It's actually very funny. You repeatedly post "drip, drip, drip" and "there's lots of smoke ....blah blah blah" and have absolute jack %^$# to back it up, but you think you're saying something relevant. You're not.

That's why it's funny.

It's getting pretty smokey in here

Where there's smoke......there's farts.

It's actually very funny. You repeatedly post "drip, drip, drip" and "there's lots of smoke ....blah blah blah" and have absolute jack %^$# to back it up, but you think you're saying something relevant. You're not.

That's why it's funny.

Humor is subjective.

That's why it's funny.

FBI investigations, people resigning, Putin having people whacked, Flynn seeking immunity and this is just the beginning. I'm enjoying this, it's like reading a crime novel.

People were screaming lock her up over emails and a private server, but refuse to think there might be something here. Now that is funny. Mike Flynn also publicly said people who get immunity are usually guilty of a crime. Nothing to see here!

Edited by gatorbait

FBI investigations, people resigning, Putin having people whacked, Flynn seeking immunity and this is just the beginning. I'm enjoying this, it's like reading a crime novel.

People were screaming lock her up over emails and a private server, but refuse to think there might be something here. Now that is funny. Mike Flynn also publicly said people who get immunity are usually guilty of a crime. Nothing to see here!

But hey, you have nothing to back it up! Azalain is an idiot

It begins, as usual, in California. The first bill to censor "fake news" is up for a vote next week, a bill that makes it a crime to "share" news stories deemed to be false by the state.

The California Cyberfraud Abatement Act

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB1104

Good news is it faces tough odds to pass... call it a test run.

That much is clear.

It's also clear critical thinking isn't your strong suit.

It begins, as usual, in California. The first bill to censor "fake news" is up for a vote next week, a bill that makes it a crime to "share" news stories deemed to be false by the state.

The California Cyberfraud Abatement Act

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB1104

Good news is it faces tough odds to pass... call it a test run.

That much is clear.

It's also clear critical thinking isn't your strong suit.

Like I care what a conspiracy theorist thinks. Fake news is a problem when republicans read more of it on Facebook than real news. Then use their tainted beliefs to elect an incompetent person to lead the country. I didn't come here to make friends, that's what the real world is for. I like getting under your and other people's skin. I have been lurking on this board since crayonz was trolling people. It's enjoyable to me to see people get so serious about **** that won't even affect their daily lives. I'm going to protect myself with guns/gold and continue to live my life. Trump can do whatever the !@#$ he wants and I'll be okay.

Found it.

"Peter Schweizer: In 2011 John Podesta joined the board of this very small energy company called Joule Energy based out of Massachusetts. About two months after he joins the board a Russian entity called RUSNANO puts a billion rubles, which is about $35 million, into John Podesta’s company. Now, what is RUSNANO? RUSNANO is not a private company, Steve. It is a fund directly funded by the Kremlin. In fact the Russian finance minister called RUSNANO “Putin’s Child.” So you have the Russian government investing in one of John Podesta’s business in 2011 while he is an adviser to Hillary Clinton at the State Department."

John Podesta comes from the same lizard people space ship as James Carville, BTW.

Like I care what a conspiracy theorist thinks.

You're free to make that assessment of course. Considering how little you actually exercise your own critical thinking skills, this misunderstanding of my point is not surprising.

Fake news is a problem when republicans read more of it on Facebook than real news.

You've made it quite clear you don't believe in citizens doing their jobs. In a democratic republic it falls to the citizens to keep their elected officials in check by being well informed and politically aware. The media plays a role in that, certainly, but the ultimate responsibility is up to the individual citizen. Creating a mechanism which takes that responsibility from the people and puts it in control of the state puts our republic on the fast track towards extinction.

But your team lost, so !@#$ the country. That's all I'm getting from your posts. It's a sad, sad way to approach the issues of our day.

I didn't come here to make friends, that's what the real world is for. I like getting under your and other people's skin.

You haven't gotten under anyone's skin yet. You've just made yourself look like an unhinged Bernie Bro -- which is hilarious.

I have been lurking on this board since crayonz was trolling people. It's enjoyable to me to see people get so serious about **** that won't even affect their daily lives.

That's what people said when the Patriot Act passed. "It won't affect my daily life".

Shortsighted and flawed thinking is all you've demonstrated. It's really solid work you're doing so far.

But you did say that the whole thing against Trump is just a hum bug

Also false. I never said that. In fact I said quite the opposite.

I would happily vote against things like citizens united and the patriot act, but that's not how it works is it? Like the new ISB thing. Are you protesting in your community, calling your reps or doing anything to prevent stuff like that? Raising awareness to 50-100 people on a politics board is really bringing about a lot of change.

Edited by gatorbait

I would happily vote against things like citizens united and the patriot act, but that's not how it works is it? Like the new ISB thing. Are you protesting in your community, calling your reps or doing anything to prevent stuff like that? Raising awareness to 50-100 people on a politics board is really bringing about a lot of change.

I'm very active locally. Unlike you, who just likes to cheer on the clusterphuck from the sidelines, I care deeply about what happens in this country.

I'm very active locally. Unlike you, who just likes to cheer on the clusterphuck from the sidelines, I care deeply about what happens in this country.

Good to hear. Do you remember in the 60s and 70s when people were actually assassinated by the system? People like you refuse to believe the world is actually more informed now than ever, with more rights than ever. Keep thinking government tanks are going to roll down your street anytime now, and big brother gives a **** about surveiling average citizens like you and I. Drink a beer and enjoy your life man. Most people have enough real crap to worry about, not this BS.

Good to hear. Do you remember in the 60s and 70s when people were actually assassinated by the system? People like you refuse to believe the world is actually more informed now than ever, with more rights than ever. Keep thinking government tanks are going to roll down your street anytime now, and big brother gives a **** about surveiling average citizens like you and I. Drink a beer and enjoy your life man. Most people have enough real crap to worry about, not this BS.

I wasn't alive in the 60s or 70s. And if you think I'm not enjoying life or worried about tanks rolling down the street it just shows (once again) how ignorant you actually are about me and my positions. For someone who's been a long time lurker you sure didn't do a very good job paying attention to the personalities down here in the basement.

The apathy in you is almost as strong as your penchant for shortsightedness.

Like I care what a conspiracy theorist thinks. Fake news is a problem when republicans read more of it on Facebook than real news. Then use their tainted beliefs to elect an incompetent person to lead the country. I didn't come here to make friends, that's what the real world is for. I like getting under your and other people's skin. I have been lurking on this board since crayonz was trolling people. It's enjoyable to me to see people get so serious about **** that won't even affect their daily lives. I'm going to protect myself with guns/gold and continue to live my life. Trump can do whatever the !@#$ he wants and I'll be okay.

So you're ok with state imposed censorship?

I wasn't alive in the 60s or 70s. And if you think I'm not enjoying life or worried about tanks rolling down the street it just shows (once again) how ignorant you actually are about me and my positions. For someone who's been a long time lurker you sure didn't do a very good job paying attention to the personalities down here in the basement.

The apathy in you is almost as strong as your penchant for shortsightedness.

People who spoke out, or were a threat to the government were taken out. The radio, newspapers and select few tv stations were much more edited and controlled by the system. We were experimented on and controlled much more than now. I'm in my 20s still, but I like to read. Do you think I care about your personality assessment of me? Gross generalizations and over-exaggerations are common around here, get used to it when I do it.

So you're ok with state imposed censorship?

Not at all, but let's not act like it's a new phenomenon.