You Are Tom Donahoe

Astrobot

these guys left on it.

Which one do you pick and why?

(names are from DraftGurus.com mock draft)

Assume you've made the TH for LJ Shelton trade.

You are on the clock.

Ernest Shazor* S, Michigan

Chris Henry* WR, West Virginia

Barrett Ruud LB, Nebraska

Mike Patterson DT, USC

Bill Swancutt DE, Oregon State

Eric Green* CB, Virginia Tech

Roscoe Parrish* WR, Miami

Kevin Burnett LB, Tennessee

Jason Campbell QB, Auburn

Fred Gibson WR, Georgia

Josh Bullocks* S, Nebraska

David Baas C, Michigan

I'd be tempted to take Baas. I'd have some options for Teague, Price, Tucker and company. My second choice would be Patterson. He was pretty dominant in the Nat Championship and needed 2 on 1 the whole game. If PW is history, I think Patterson would make me forget him pretty quick.

Roscoe...so we can call him Roscoe P. Coltrain. Hey, don;t we have a poster that goes by that.

I draft soley on name value. Peerless was sweet. Too bad he was shite. Mortified when we drafted a guy name LOSE-man (but I hope he's good!)

256182[/snapback]

Is "Pyle" an alternative spelling? :doh:

I would go with baas but he likely wont be available my next choice is Chris Henry. I am from rochester but go to WVU Henry would be a mid first round pick if it wasnt for his attitude he would give JP a big target to throw to and he also posses speed. I beleive his attitude will change once he gets to the NFL and he will be an excellent WR. Moulds, Evans, and Henry would be a great WR group.

Too much bad karma with this guy.  The Bills drafted his father Tom, in the first round back in the 70's. He was a bust! :doh:

256236[/snapback]

Didn't we get him with a two-fer with his collegehottubbuddy Nelson?

I think Nelson went to the Raidahs and actually played for several years.