So Much For Separating His Business From Government

Tiberius

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, remember when Obama strong-armed GM's creditors into forgiving their debt?

Good thing he set THAT precedent for Trump to follow...

switch reason x for reason y and president x for president before x and history repeats itself again.

Why the hell is the president the problem to our country? Do we not elect millions of others to government to rule over us?

Your post is accurate and points to how this had been done in the past and acclaimed by the masses as brilliant. But, the dichotomy of those who proclaim america is run by corporations negates those who believe that politicians enable, or in some cases limit or altogether stop, business.

We have companies like uber, Cal Berkeley, Nordstrom and others bowing to public pressure for a minority population. By the way, I'm mysteriously confused what has happened to al, Jesse, and that ilk pressuring businesses.

Who should yield more power to the public? The minority groups who hashtag a movement or a narcissist believing his brand of liberty can unite us all and together we can make america great again.

Nordstom had to be losing on the deal and he thinks Nordstrom is lying? Nordstrom is a LUXURY department store. Trump is a businessman and must realize they are losing money. Once again he makes it a "conspiracy", personal vendetta against him.

Before going all Papa Bear, maybe The Don needs to stop and think before he hits the Twitter Twit button. Who mainly shops @ Nordstrom? Do Coastal Elites or Deplorables?

He's delusion if he can't look inward and realize he's hurting Ivanka's brand. Ivanka needs to know who her customers are too.

Maybe baby Ivanka needs to give a jingle to Walmart. The ladies in Indiana would go crazy for Ivanka's brand. She needs to shop her brand to Kohls or JCPenney's, it should do well there also.

Honestly, you probably couldn't catch a femi-Nazi dead with a tag that says "Trump" on it.

Anyway... I gotta go, I am trying to sell a dozen Maserati Quattroporte GTS GranLusso to people in Muncie.

switch reason x for reason y and president x for president before x and history repeats itself again.

Why the hell is the president the problem to our country? Do we not elect millions of others to government to rule over us?

Your post is accurate and points to how this had been done in the past and acclaimed by the masses as brilliant. But, the dichotomy of those who proclaim america is run by corporations negates those who believe that politicians enable, or in some cases limit or altogether stop, business.

We have companies like uber, Cal Berkeley, Nordstrom and others bowing to public pressure for a majority population. By the way, I'm mysteriously confused what has happened to al, Jesse, and that ilk pressuring businesses.

Who should yield more power to the public? The majority groups who hashtag a movement or a narcissist believing his brand of liberty can unite us all and together we can make america great again.

I fixed your post. You made a mistake. Damn "Trump AutoCorrect", right?

EDIT: Oops! MistakeS. I caught one more.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Nordstom had to be losing on the deal and he thinks Nordstrom is lying? Nordstrom is a LUXURY department store. Trump is a businessman and must realize they are losing money. Once again he makes it a "conspiracy", personal vendetta against him.

Before going all Papa Bear, maybe The Don needs to stop and think before he hits the Twitter Twit button. Who mainly shops @ Nordstrom? Do Coastal Elites or Deplorables?

He's delusion if he can't look inward and realize he's hurting Ivanka's brand. Ivanka needs to know who her customers are too.

Maybe baby Ivanka needs to give a jingle to Walmart. The ladies in Indiana would go crazy for Ivanka's brand. She needs to shop her brand to Kohls or JCPenney's, it should do well there also.

Honestly, you probably couldn't catch a femi-Nazi dead with a tag that says "Trump" on it.

Anyway... I gotta go, I am trying to sell a dozen Maserati Quattroporte GTS GranLusso to people in Muncie.

I fixed your post. You made a mistake. Damn "Trump AutoCorrect", right?

EDIT: Oops! MistakeS. I caught one more.

I don't read your posts fyi

New Presidential Outrage Expressed in Personal Attack on Washington Reporter! :o Oh, the humanity!

THE WHITE HOUSE

WASHINGTON

Mr. Hume:

I've just read your lousy review of (my daughter's) concert. I've come to the conclusion that you are an "eight ulcer man on four ulcer pay."

It seems to me that you are a frustrated old man who wishes he could have been successful. When you write such poppy-rooster as was in the back section of the paper you work for it shows conclusively that you're off the beam and at least four of your ulcers are at work.

Some day I hope to meet you. When that happens you'll need a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes, and perhaps a supporter below!

Pegler, a gutter snipe, is a gentleman alongside you. I hope you'll accept that statement as a worse insult than a reflection on your ancestry.

POTUS

New Presidential Outrage Expressed in Personal Attack on Washington Reporter! :o Oh, the humanity!

THE WHITE HOUSE

WASHINGTON

Mr. Hume:

I've just read your lousy review of (my daughter's) concert. I've come to the conclusion that you are an "eight ulcer man on four ulcer pay."

It seems to me that you are a frustrated old man who wishes he could have been successful. When you write such poppy-rooster as was in the back section of the paper you work for it shows conclusively that you're off the beam and at least four of your ulcers are at work.

Some day I hope to meet you. When that happens you'll need a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes, and perhaps a supporter below!

Pegler, a gutter snipe, is a gentleman alongside you. I hope you'll accept that statement as a worse insult than a reflection on your ancestry.

POTUS

Wow. Chilling stuff.

THE WHITE HOUSE

WASHINGTON

Mr. Hume:

POTUS

Poppy-rooster!