The only Mahomes thread you need

Estro

Shanahan would prefer Trubisky. Not worried about 49ers.

Hope so. I'm already looking forward to being supremely ticked off when the Bills pass on Mahomes at #10. It would ruin my whole draft to have to be angry the 49ers took him at #2 :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope so. I'm already looking forward to being supremely ticked off when the Bills pass on Mahomes at #10. It would ruin my whole draft to have to be angry the 49ers took him at #2 :rolleyes:

Shanahan + Mahomes ='s Superbowl. Shanahan +Trubisky='s Superbowl

The most important thing the Bills can do in this draft is get Pat Mahomes nothing else matters. He is the best player in the draft. he is a once in a life time talent. He is the next Farve the next Rogers. You do what ever it takes to get him. You get him your set for the next 15 years. I know what I see only a few QB's can do what this guy can do. I'm calling it now before he gets drafted. So I can say I told you so. if you have to move up and take him first over all you do it.

I have a conviction about this guy I'm not afraid to say it. I'm making it known that this is the best player in this draft bar none. he is the game changer. So if I'm The GM he would be my QB. Time will tell but there is no need to be nasty about it.

quote name="Blokestradamus" post="4312815" timestamp="1490978146"]

!@#$ing hell, how low is the life expectancy where you live? :D

We have "Cardale from his knees" style arm strength videos. Cue hysteria.

https://twitter.com/RosterWatch/status/847845972340334594

To be fair, the sort of throws that Mahomes makes with his body all contorted similar to what we would see out of Rodgers, Rivers or Favre with that gunslinger mentality gives many more hopes that he has that "it' factor more so than Cardale. Not saying that Cardale won't end up being a good QB, just that Mahomes seems to bring a lot of excitement along with that gun of an arm that people crave for.

Wow finally someone who gets it. Praise Jesus

To be fair, the sort of throws that Mahomes makes with his body all contorted similar to what we would see out of Rodgers, Rivers or Favre with that gunslinger mentality gives many more hopes that he has that "it' factor more so than Cardale. Not saying that Cardale won't end up being a good QB, just that Mahomes seems to bring a lot of excitement along with that gun of an arm that people crave for.

I have a conviction about this guy I'm not afraid to say it. I'm making it known that this is the best player in this draft bar none. he is the game changer. So if I'm The GM he would be my QB. Time will tell but there is no need to be nasty about it.

I wasn't being nasty about anything. You just didn't get the joke.

Texas Tech

The 40’s are being run and we’d expect the passing workout to start in about 30 minutes. I can tell you Patrick Mahomes met with the San Francisco 49ers last night and also spent a good amount of time with the New York Giants.

I can also tell you the New York Jets have strong interest in Mahomes but I was asked not to go any further.

:cry:

Wow finally someone who gets it. Praise Jesus

What are you taking about?

There's dozens and dozens of folks in this thread that have been all over this kid for a long time.

Finally someone gets it? You're either joking around or altogether acluistic

All we need is jets to Get Mahomes and will be in last place for the next 5 years. Oh the misery of being a Bills fan

quote name="jeffismagic" post="4312856" timestamp="1490979752"]Texas Tech

The 40’s are being run and we’d expect the passing workout to start in about 30 minutes. I can tell you Patrick Mahomes met with the San Francisco 49ers last night and also spent a good amount of time with the New York Giants.

I can also tell you the New York Jets have strong interest in Mahomes but I was asked not to go any further.

:cry:

What are you taking about?

There's dozens and dozens of folks in this thread that have been all over this kid for a long time.

Finally someone gets it? You're either joking around or altogether acluistic

I'm going to add acluistic to my arsenal :lol:

You do that. I'm going to call it the way I see it. And I be tracking down everyone who

bashed me for saying lets draft a WR or Corner. Time will tell

Get out of your egocentric bubble. I was acknowledging the clever neo-logism; it has nothing to do with you.

And if you are tracking, I've made numerous pejorative comments about taking a cb and have been promoting Mahomes in many threads, including this one, including several posts right above this one.

You do that. I'm going to call it the way I see it. And I be tracking down everyone who

bashed me for saying lets draft a WR or Corner. Time will tell

I remember the good old days when you used to crack one off to Sam Darnold.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/191308-tank-for-sam-darnold-sc-qb-2nd-coming-of-brady/?do=findComment&comment=4197172