Brady and Belichick win and ride off into the sunset??

LabattBlue

Who would Bills have to obsess about if these guys retire? It's actually kind of a scary thought.

Chad Kelly

Bob Kraft already said that he and BB know his end date. So that tells me it's closer than any of us Pats fans would like. (I know our days is in the sunset portion, but I'll still be in the stands when they say KC as much as they rule now.

what??

Any chance that if the Pats win today, Brady and/or Belichick call it a career(more so Brady than Bill)? I would actually root for them to win if I knew that meant the Bills would never have to face them again.

Wishful thinking?

A fellow Bills fan said this exact scenario to me today. BUT it aint gonna happen. Brady still looks awesome out there, why not break every record for excellence out there so nobody will EVER catch you or be on par with you. Brady could play 5 more years!

Bradshaw interviewed Brady and they showed it before the game.

Bradshaw flat out asked tom if he'd consider going out on top if he wins, gets the 5th Superbowl, and becomes the greatest of all time.

Tom said "Hell no!" in a very matter of fact way. He said he is having too much fun now and that NOW is the time when he is benefitting from all the years of hard work, etc..

I think he will play as long as he possibly can (physically) and then probably 1 year more.