Is Tiberius Mentally Ill?

LeviF

No but I have some FB friends that are and are losing their ****!!

I have actually deactivated my account because of the idiocy. Don't need my blood pressure going up that much. Before that I blocked a couple people but that wasn't enough lol.

Does brainwashing at the indoctrination centers(High Schools/Universities) qualify as mental illness or does it fall more under the category of brain damage? Like you would get with heavy drug use or a car accident.

I have actually deactivated my account because of the idiocy. Don't need my blood pressure going up that much. Before that I blocked a couple people but that wasn't enough lol.

Does brainwashing at the indoctrination centers(High Schools/Universities) qualify as mental illness or does it fall more under the category of brain damage? Like you would get with heavy drug use or a car accident.

Or too many years being a Sabres fan...

I've blocked some relatives on the Fb.

Tiberius and exiled and yeezus here and it's much better now.

In fully retreating to my echo chamber, I've blocked some relatives on the Fb.

Tiberius and exiled and yeezus here and it's much better now. The moral voice in my head has now been silenced.

How precious Millennials deal with anything that is contrary to how they perceive the world around them.

Years ago, my grandfather would call guys like Ryan a: "gollygaloo bird."

A "gollygaloo bird" is a person who hides his head in the sand and whistles out his azz.

• Haha (+1) 1

How precious Millennials deal with anything that is contrary to how they perceive the world around them.

A "gollygaloo bird" is a person who hides his head in the sand and whistles out his azz.

:lol: That's good!

Oh, he makes it flow backwards, eh?

Yup but you're the one listening to him whistle.

As you do too. You obviously don't have him on ignore. It's okay to listen. That I commend you for. We learn many things simply from listening.

"A man gets tied up to the ground

He gives the world

Its saddest sound, its saddest sound"

And that is exactly my point. People who choose to not to listen, who choose to ignore, get locked up in their own world. They give back to the rest, its saddest sound.

Sorry, I am going too deep for you. I don't expect you to appreciate a deeper understanding of anything outside your own self-interest. But, you are listening, that's a very good start for you. Carry on.

As you do too. You obviously don't have him on ignore. It's okay to listen. That I commend you for. We learn many things simply from listening.

"A man gets tied up to the ground

He gives the world

Its saddest sound, its saddest sound"

And that is exactly my point. People who choose to not to listen, who choose to ignore, get locked up in their own world. They give back to the rest, its saddest sound.

Sorry, I am going too deep for you. I don't expect you to appreciate a deeper understanding of anything outside your own self-interest. But, you are listening, that's a very good start for you. Carry on.

in the Michael Jackson song beat it at the guitar solo you van hear knocking. A janitor opened up on eddy van Helen playing his solo after knocking. They left it in the recording intentionally.

so do queers. You know who really loves the queers?

Democrats.

My nephew is a queer. Does that mean I am not really suppose to love them?

Do you even think before you spout this crap.

in the Michael Jackson song beat it at the guitar solo you van hear knocking. A janitor opened up on eddy van Helen playing his solo after knocking. They left it in the recording intentionally.

Really, you know a lot of interesting things Jeff. Interesting. Edited by ExiledInIllinois

My nephew is a queer. Does that mean I am not really suppose to love them?

Do you even think before you spout this crap.

Really, you know a lot of interesting things Jeff. Interesting.

Islam supports the queers. They believe them to be magical. They seek them out believing they can fly. They throw them from tall buildings. They have yet to find a queer.

So are you saying I should throw my nephew off a building? I am not a Muslim, I don't think he can fly.

you are Democrat.

You must love all people of faiths except Christians whom you must hate

You must allow traditional customs of faith to infringe upon othwr s beliefs, except for Christians and wedding cakes

Therefore you must approve of Islam being against queers

Especially when Islam is against Christianity.

This means you're Muslim, half retard and half human

you are Democrat.

You must love all people of faiths except Christians whom you must hate

You must allow traditional customs of faith to infringe upon othwr s beliefs, except for Christians and wedding cakes

Therefore you must approve of Islam being against queers

Especially when Islam is against Christianity.

This means you're Muslim, half retard and half human

DCTom:

Can I borrow your Beta Bot? I know you don't let idiots grab the helm of your baby... But we have a bigger idiot as with evidence by this Boyst post above.

I will pay all applicable costs and licensing fees! Better yet, I think this is gonna get out of hand. Can I keep said Beta Bot on retainer?

DCTom:

Can I borrow your Beta Bot? I know you don't let idiots grab the helm of your baby... But we have a bigger idiot as with evidence by this Boyst post above.

I will pay all applicable costs and licensing fees! Better yet, I think this is gonna get out of hand. Can I keep said Beta Bot on retainer?

You know, I didn't think that was idiotic so much as it was simply rude and grossly unfair to you. Calling you a "half" retard pays no respect to the considerable effort you put into being...well, you.

But upon second thought, it was idiotic as well.

You know, I didn't think that was idiotic so much as it was simply rude and grossly unfair to you. Calling you a "half" retard pays no respect to the considerable effort you put into being...well, you.

But upon second thought, it was idiotic as well.

LoL... Why you are the BotMaster! And just think, you are on the frontlines of automating this brave new BS!

You are a true American!

:-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois