Save Melania Thread

Caption the video.

Gee! As much as I may disagree with the politics, etc... something like this just breaks my bleeding lib heart. I kind of feel sorry for her. Something so happy, than instantly sad. I wonder what he really said to her? Something he said ate @ her. Not a bad take by Mirror (if this hasn't been doctored one bit)... He seems to be looking right past her to Ivanka.

I know it is from The Mirror: Will The Donald say it is faked?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/melanias-face-dropped-donald-trumps-9704226.amp?client=ms-android-verizon

Same video on YouTube but I really have a harder time accepting that over the top lib analysis:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LMV1HA2O3x8

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has said he would be dating Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. Maybe he'll sign an EO to make it acceptable. It must be tough for Melania knowing she's not his first choice.

he could move across the rover to NJ where its legal. Or if they were cousins in Florida its legal.

He has said he would be dating Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. Maybe he'll sign an EO to make it acceptable. It must be tough for Melania knowing she's not his first choice.

If only Trump would do things the Democrats approve of: like texting photos of his 'Weiner' to underage girls. Or going on trips to Pedophile island with his buddy Jeffrey Epstein.

If only Trump would do things the Democrats approve of: like texting photos of his 'Weiner' to underage girls. Or going on trips to Pedophile island with his buddy Jeffrey Epstein.

At least it might finally get the FBI to investigate him instead of helping him.

Or conservative snowflakes during Obama :thumbsup:

Actually PC liberals were the snowflakes then too. One mention of a birth certificate and they went apoplectic.

Only difference now is they are angry PC snowflakes, which makes them easier to mock.

Actually PC liberals were the snowflakes then too. One mention of a birth certificate and they went apoplectic.

Only difference now is they are angry PC snowflakes, which makes them easier to mock.

What would you rather have? An angry PC snowflake or a "coward" (not mine, her own words):

http://m.newser.com/story/237590/nazi-propagandists-secretary-dies-with-a-final-hope.html?utm_source=syn&utm_medium=goognews&utm_campaign=chan3_feed&google_editors_picks=true

Us libs are either whiny, angry snowflakes or passive p*ssies. Who do you think the alpha dog likes better?

Only reason they (libs) are fighting back is if they don't they are seen as weak, passive, in the eyes of that alpha dog.

Boy, I sure put this thread back on topic.

Now if somebody can just save Melania from the alpha dog we'd all may be a little less sad.

So spousal abuse is now a joke?

It's tough to keep up with what I'm supposed to be offended by. I used to think jokes about spousal abuse were off color and likely offensive to some people. Apparently not any more.

I mean, I have to assume this thread is a joke, because accusing someone of spousal abuse based on the YouTube clip that was shown and no actual evidence seems like a pretty stupid thing to do.