Failed product test

4merper4mer

He made a crap load of $$$ all right. Sure had some "business sense"... But it is all good, no worries... THANX RALPH! While I was ripping off my future team, you were bankrolling them! They sucked back then anyway!

What I am getting @ is Kraft is on record for ripping off the Sullivan's back in the day. He'd use to sneak 8 or 9 people in to Sullivan Stadium under 6 season tickets. Hey... It's how Pats** fans are groomed!

But... It is all okay... Ralph had to bail the Sullivan's out by giving them $$$.

Once a cheat, always a cheat... Think he'd let you sneak more people in today?

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2005/0919/122.html

How the crook like to justify it. It was just Ralph's $$$ keeping New England in New England while Krafty the Clown was ripping them off. How they like to justify the cheating "The New England Way" "...They knew all the tricks..." I guess it started early:

"Unlikely Dynasty

Robert Kraft has used business sense and a fans blind faith to turn the once-laughable New England Patriots into one of the richest franchises in sports.

For Robert Kraft it all started in 1971 on the cold, hard metal benches of a sad-sack football stadium in Foxboro, Mass. Section 217, row 23, seats one through six, says the Boston-born businessman, who would bundle up his four boys and a few of their friends to watch the Patriots lose another game on Sunday afternoons. They would squeeze eight or nine butts into his six season-ticket seats.

We were fans; we knew all the tricks, says Kraft, 64. It hardly mattered how many people sneaked in: The Patriots never sold out Foxboro (then called Sullivan Stadium) and lost hundreds of games on the field and millions of dollars off of it. I used to sit on those benches and dream about what I would do if I owned the team, he says..."

They lost millions off it because fans like you were ripping them off.

He should learn to keep his drunken trap shut in the internet age. Was he lit up when he did this Forbes piece?

Good reason to hate. MY, maybe OURS was bankrolling them.

It is okay to hate where it is warranted.

LoL... NFL is getting cheap w/the hardware... Like WTF!!! Some 7 year old press their Erector Set into service to build that trophy! WOW! One time I side w/the head Cheat!

Lol your HATE has ruined your reading skills. The all fit into their seats together. So it sounds like they took up. no extra seating. Also get off of "waa Ralph was gave the old owners money so waa its that reason that they are still in NE." Crap, I am pretty sure it was a lone paid back with interest.

As for calling the man a drunk, your proof is anecdotal at best and more likely petty. Everyone here acts like they don't get drunk when the watch football, and before you say "well he owned the team he has an image" line save it. The man has given MORE to the MA and NE states in his 20+ years than the old Sullivan family gave in a life time. (And I am not talking football.) do his image to the people that MATTER to him is completely fine and solid.

To everyone bashing the shirt, first I am sure he has dozens of the same shirt as it is literally his trademark look.

If he is a drunk he is the best functioning drunk I have ever seen as he continues to expand his multi billion dollar empire.

Hate the team fine, hate the emperor BB but get off your BS son Kraft. That just makes you look petty.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for calling the man a drunk, your proof is anecdotal at best and more likely petty. Everyone here acts like they don't get drunk when the watch football, and before you say "well he owned the team he has an image" line save it.

I'll take "what enablers say" for $800 Alex.

And the part of the "hate" you left out is Kraft working behind the scenes to get the Bills moved when Ralph died.

This is a Bills board, so most are Bills fans. It's cool that you and WEO and Cowgirls fan and IceBowl swing by. It's even cool when you mock the Bills, sometimes they deserve it. But it is a Bills fans board. I'd think even a sick of pants for Kraft like you would understand that we all want the Bills to stay in Buffalo and we might just have some animus toward a duplicitous jerk who tried to help out his boy Bon Jersey and get our team moved to Toronto. It is especially irking that Pats fans, whose team remains where it is, and even exists at all, in part because of the Bills original owner would not understand this. It doesn't matter if the loan was paid back....it matters that it happened in the first place. That knife never should have went into the Bills back the way Kraft plunged it in there. Maybe he was too drunk to hit the aorta because Ralph fooled him and we survived.

Edited by 4merper4mer

And the part of the "hate" you left out is Kraft working behind the scenes to get the Bills moved when Ralph died.

This is a Bills board, so most are Bills fans. It's cool that you and WEO and Cowgirls fan and IceBowl swing by. It's even cool when you mock the Bills, sometimes they deserve it. But it is a Bills fans board. I'd think even a sick of pants for Kraft like you would understand that we all want the Bills to stay in Buffalo and we might just have some animus toward a duplicitous jerk who tried to help out his boy Bon Jersey and get our team moved to Toronto. It is especially irking that Pats fans, whose team remains where it is, and even exists at all, in part because of the Bills original owner would not understand this. It doesn't matter if the loan was paid back....it matters that it happened in the first place. That knife never should have went into the Bills back the way Kraft plunged it in there. Maybe he was too drunk to hit the aorta because Ralph fooled him and we survived.

I don't think I ever mocked the bills.. some fans yes, but not the team. Also he was working get Bon Jovi the team Yes.. but a move then be up to the new Owner(s). I know what the speculation was the move.

Also is the bail out everyone is talking about that Ralph gave the 4 million the Sullivan's got from the league to make payroll? Because if so it didn't save the Patriots as he sold it within 4 years to Victor Kiam who then sold it to Orthwein who wanted to move the Pats to St Louis. If it wasn't for Kraft buying the stadium in bankruptcy court years earlier the Pats be the St Louis Pats. Kraft refused to let him buy out the lease thus making him put the team up for sale when Kraft bought the team.

So what I am sayingKraft, rightfully so, doesn't feel like Ralph kept the Patriots in NE but rather HE DID. (I bet those 2'd egos more than once locked horns over it. So makes sense why BOTH had an axe to grind with the other.)

All that said I PERSONALLY love the fact the Bills stayed in Buffalo! You guys are pretty rabid fans, which I love even when you annoy the crap out of me. If Toronto wants a team they can get the Jags as 3 teams in FL is to many!

Lol your HATE has ruined your reading skills. The all fit into their seats together. So it sounds like they took up. no extra seating. Also get off of "waa Ralph was gave the old owners money so waa its that reason that they are still in NE." Crap, I am pretty sure it was a lone paid back with interest.

As for calling the man a drunk, your proof is anecdotal at best and more likely petty. Everyone here acts like they don't get drunk when the watch football, and before you say "well he owned the team he has an image" line save it. The man has given MORE to the MA and NE states in his 20+ years than the old Sullivan family gave in a life time. (And I am not talking football.) do his image to the people that MATTER to him is completely fine and solid.

To everyone bashing the shirt, first I am sure he has dozens of the same shirt as it is literally his trademark look.

If he is a drunk he is the best functioning drunk I have ever seen as he continues to expand his multi billion dollar empire.

Hate the team fine, hate the emperor BB but get off your BS son Kraft. That just makes you look petty.

Wow... Still paying tix... You dont think they spread out... Whatever cheater appeaser.

There is simply no justificaton for theft of service while another owner keeps your team solvent while cheapskate future owners almost run it to the ground.

End don't justify the means. AKA: "Patriot Way"

Carry on with your argument that is devoid of any morality.

I did say he should keep his drunken trap shut. What does that mean to you?

Stop being "petty"...

Of course I am sarcastic and argee with you.

This Pats** fan is exactly whats wrong with our American culture today. They have always been around since the dawn of time. Problem is, we are now over run by the lack of conscious and lack of a moral compass.

I don't think I ever mocked the bills.. some fans yes, but not the team. Also he was working get Bon Jovi the team Yes.. but a move then be up to the new Owner(s). I know what the speculation was the move.

Also is the bail out everyone is talking about that Ralph gave the 4 million the Sullivan's got from the league to make payroll? Because if so it didn't save the Patriots as he sold it within 4 years to Victor Kiam who then sold it to Orthwein who wanted to move the Pats to St Louis. If it wasn't for Kraft buying the stadium in bankruptcy court years earlier the Pats be the St Louis Pats. Kraft refused to let him buy out the lease thus making him put the team up for sale when Kraft bought the team.

So what I am sayingKraft, rightfully so, doesn't feel like Ralph kept the Patriots in NE but rather HE DID. (I bet those 2'd egos more than once locked horns over it. So makes sense why BOTH had an axe to grind with the other.)

All that said I PERSONALLY love the fact the Bills stayed in Buffalo! You guys are pretty rabid fans, which I love even when you annoy the crap out of me. If Toronto wants a team they can get the Jags as 3 teams in FL is to many!

4 million that should have been paid by butts in seats! Only way back then that teams made bank... But the Mass Holes were too busy rooting for Giants or Colts. Except for drunken Kraft (it's okay to be a souse... Society loves you) who was too busy cheating and scamming system.

Flash today... Any doubt he is still scamming system. Takes a thief to know a thief. Will he cut you, Mr. Ardent True Blue Cheatriots Fan a break. You need a leg up! You are dedicated just like he is!

Why does Krafty get a pass? Why does my team get threatened with relocation when we are paying your bills by putting loyal fans in the crowd the last 15 years... Selling out to watch truly crappy teams.

You know why? Because we are better fans!

Exhibit A exists w/your team's owner.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Wow... Still paying tix... You dont think they spread out... Whatever cheater appeaser.

There is simply no justificaton for theft of service while another owner keeps your team solvent while cheapskate future owners almost run it to the ground.

End don't justify the means. AKA: "Patriot Way"

Carry on with your argument that is devoid of any morality.

I did say he should keep his drunken trap shut. What does that mean to you?

Stop being "petty"...

Of course I am sarcastic and argee with you.

This Pats** fan is exactly whats wrong with our American culture today. They have always been around since the dawn of time. Problem is, we are now over run by the lack of conscious and lack of a moral compass.

4 million that should have been paid by butts in seats! Only way back then that teams made bank... But the Mass Holes were too busy rooting for Giants or Colts. Except for drunken Kraft (it's okay to be a souse... Society loves you) who was too busy cheating and scamming system.

Flash today... Any doubt he is still scamming system. Takes a thief to know a thief. Will he cut you, Mr. Ardent True Blue Cheatriots Fan a break. You need a leg up! You are dedicated just like he is!

Why does Krafty get a pass? Why does my team get threatened with relocation when we are paying your bills by putting loyal fans in the crowd the last 15 years... Selling out to watch truly crappy teams.

You know why? Because we are better fans!

Exhibit A exists w/your team's owner.

You obviously are CLUELESS as why they didn't have the money. The reason the Sullivan's needed a bail out from the LEAGUE was because they invested heavily in the Jackson 5 world Conquest Tour (or some stupid thing like that.) They lost more money than what their net worth was. So in other words THEY WERE BROKE! Matter of fact at this SAID time the Pats were drawing a considerable crowd as in 1986 they made the SB and got crushed by the Bears.

Now your silly presumption of "fan support" is erroneous but let's say for argument those years in the late 70's and early 80's sold out.. that's an addition say 3 million. (Tickets were a lot cheaper!) Well considering they were in the hole big time and unable pay bills by MILLIONS I think it's safer to say that they still would have needed the bail out by the LEAGUE. They didn't do it to stop a move, they did it to keep continuity in the league. You can't have a team not make payroll.

As for your "we are just better fans". Pfft the Pats have just as manybrabid and illogical fans as the Bills do, the difference is we have millions upon millions of band wagon fans too.

I'm glad your such a rabid Bills fan, hopefully you will see another great team and your silly cynicism will go away and you can relax and just enjoy.

You obviously are CLUELESS as why they didn't have the money. The reason the Sullivan's needed a bail out from the LEAGUE was because they invested heavily in the Jackson 5 world Conquest Tour (or some stupid thing like that.) They lost more money than what their net worth was. So in other words THEY WERE BROKE! Matter of fact at this SAID time the Pats were drawing a considerable crowd as in 1986 they made the SB and got crushed by the Bears.

Now your silly presumption of "fan support" is erroneous but let's say for argument those years in the late 70's and early 80's sold out.. that's an addition say 3 million. (Tickets were a lot cheaper!) Well considering they were in the hole big time and unable pay bills by MILLIONS I think it's safer to say that they still would have needed the bail out by the LEAGUE. They didn't do it to stop a move, they did it to keep continuity in the league. You can't have a team not make payroll.

As for your "we are just better fans". Pfft the Pats have just as manybrabid and illogical fans as the Bills do, the difference is we have millions upon millions of band wagon fans too.

I'm glad your such a rabid Bills fan, hopefully you will see another great team and your silly cynicism will go away and you can relax and just enjoy.

I gotta be cynical about something. Krafty was still stealing/cheating (& still cheating), that's a fact. But, that is okay.

Ralph's bailout of Sullivan was pre-merger.

Thank you, that's why in that post you quoted insaid League.. (I wasn't sure if they were talking about that.) if it's pre merger it's before my time.. WAY before my time lol

One of the reasons why the merger happened... Thanx to Ralph! Ralph's cheap!

Anyway, to think Brady and Bledsoe are so far apart is nonsense... Both took their teams to Super Bowls and lost.

Ton more teams w/wider discrepancies between #1 & #2. Chicago/St.Louis/Phx-AZ Cardinals come to mind. THEE oldest team in League & who do they have:

#1. Jim Hart

#2. Neil Lomax

???

LoL...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Anyway, to think Brady and Bledsoe are so far apart is nonsense... Both took their teams to Super Bowls and lost.

Ton more teams w/wider discrepancies between #1 & #2. Chicago/St.Louis/Phx-AZ Cardinals come to mind. THEE oldest team in League & who do they have:

#1. Jim Hart

#2. Neil Lomax

???

LoL...

Bledsoe just fell off a cliff a lot sooner, that or Pete Carroll really really sucked as a HC back then.

#1. Jim Hart

#2. Neil Lomax

???

LoL...

Kurt Warner

Was going to make a snarky comment about Kraft being drunk, but then remembered I really don't have room to talk.

The ONLY thing I like about Kraft is he built his own stadium without taxpayer money.

Bledsoe just fell off a cliff a lot sooner, that or Pete Carroll really really sucked as a HC back then.

Because technology was changing the game. It was still a qb's game to manage back then... That is why Belicheat, Carroll, etc... Sucked. They adapted to the headsets in helmets, wireless, controlling the play calling at every turn. It is a coaches game now.

Kurt Warner

Was going to make a snarky comment about Kraft being drunk, but then remembered I really don't have room to talk.

The ONLY thing I like about Kraft is he built his own stadium without taxpayer money.

Same city, diffetent team. Oldest team in League is Cardinals. Warner is on Rams stats.

He built it with own $$$ but was refinancing it every 30 days. Why do you think the League "pushed" Pats** to win... Tuck Rule... Look past SpyGate. They were "to big to fail"... You see how under the Sullivan's Boston football fans are fickle and cheats. Pats** fall of cliff in 2001, right when Razor was built, League in deep do do.

Yep!

I think it's great he was drinking and enjoying life...the world needs more of this stuff like in the old days.

How I miss guests on the Tonight Show lighting up a smoke!

True.

Then the masses think it's cool & your kid gets wiped out by a drunken driver... Or footing the medical for people hacking up lungs. All fun and games when a rich dude that has a chauffeur does it. I got no prob with that.

I am such a buzz kill. But, people, culture unfortunately follow the example of the influential... Sadly.

Belicheat simply doesn't look amused by the Mad Man.

:-(

I still think he killed his wife.

Ok WOW! His wife was battling cancer for years! That's what finally got her there was no suspicion of foul play.

I understand hating the Pats and any and every member of the team and even making fun of the owner, but this. This IMO is crossing a line and is not funny or cute in any way.