Kelly "Best QB ever for the Bills"/ Who is number 2?

HT02

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I remember Fergy walking to the sidelines with his head down after throwing an interception.

I used to pitch fastpitch softball. There were times when someone may have homered and at the end of the inning I walked off looking down. There were times I didn't look down. In either case I was analyzing what I had done wrong. Wrong location, didn't execute spin, wrong pitch to the wrong guy. How did anyone ever know Fergy wasn't doing the same thing. So I never did understand why this was taken against him. Probably all started with a sports writer.

Hebleague in 1999 was not the pass happy league it is now and Flutie still passed for more yards! Also Flutie was on the down side of his career, he was old while Taylor is in his prime.

Also Flutie didn't have a RB like McCoy, no he had an aging Thurman Thomas (who only played 5 games) and Antowain Smith who averaged 3.7 yards a carry. I dare say you give him a McCoybtype RB and they blow people out. He had a young Moulds and Price along with an old Andre Reed at WR

He would have had a healthy Thurman Thomas if he hadn't tried to get him murdered on the first play from scrimmage that season by throwing a middle screen pass over his head resulting in a bruised liver and broken ribs, IIRC. Hardly an age related issue.

I used to pitch fastpitch softball. There were times when someone may have homered and at the end of the inning I walked off looking down. There were times I didn't look down. In either case I was analyzing what I had done wrong. Wrong location, didn't execute spin, wrong pitch to the wrong guy. How did anyone ever know Fergy wasn't doing the same thing. So I never did understand why this was taken against him. Probably all started with a sports writer.

Did you do it with your shoulder slumped forward while pouting like you'd just been hit with a rolled up newspaper for peeing on the carpet?

He would have had a healthy Thurman Thomas if he hadn't tried to get him murdered on the first play from scrimmage that season by throwing a middle screen pass over his head resulting in a bruised liver and broken ribs, IIRC. Hardly an age related issue.

Did you do it with your shoulder slumped forward while pouting like you'd just been hit with a rolled up newspaper for peeing on the carpet?

No and I don't remember him doing that.