Greatest Family Photos Ever

TSNBDSC

The guy dunking his wife's pregnant stomach looks like a skinny Rod Farva.

On another note, a few of my neighbors decided to do an awkward photoshoot like these as a gag gift for the wives. Don't worry, everyone kept their shirts on. It was matching Christmas sweaters and Santa hats. Someone suggested ones like the giant floating cat heat in the background but we couldn't make that work. The results were pretty hilarious though.

The guy dunking his wife's pregnant stomach looks like a skinny Rod Farva.

On another note, a few of my neighbors decided to do an awkward photoshoot like these as a gag gift for the wives. Don't worry, everyone kept their shirts on. It was matching Christmas sweaters and Santa hats. Someone suggested ones like the giant floating cat heat in the background but we couldn't make that work. The results were pretty hilarious though.

Yeah... It is all funny. Yet, the photo shoots that aren't staged are what really make it. Who's to tell anymore? We live in an age where everything is staged, hard to tell between fake and real. Things tend to lose their luster when trends take over, we become lost in our own echo chamber.

Yeah... It is all funny. Yet, the photo shoots that aren't staged are what really make it. Who's to tell anymore? We live in an age where everything is staged, hard to tell between fake and real. Things tend to lose their luster when trends take over, we become lost in our own echo chamber.

Yeah, the one in there with the guy holding his cat and then the floating cat head in the background... clearly staged. I didn't pay too much attention, but that was one where clearly the guy was going for laughs.

Yeah, the one in there with the guy holding his cat and then the floating cat head in the background... clearly staged. I didn't pay too much attention, but that was one where clearly the guy was going for laughs.

Ha! The staged ones are great too! It would be great to get a firm answer which ones are truly not staged!