Brandon Marshall Anyone?

H2o

Seriously? Did you see him btching about QB play last year? And you want him coming here, where we have no QB? No thanks.

Well, when we bring in Cutler, he will have some familiarity with the QB. Just saying.

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/66428/jets-brandon-marshall-says-hes-underpaid-at-7-5-million

He may end up being a cap casualty in NY. If he is would you want Doug to throw money his way to get him to Buffalo? He will be 33 in March, but is still effective. Would definitely make for a nice possession compliment to Sammy's game breaking ability. What say you?

I'd like him on the team but I won't break the bank for him. As you point out he is 33, "the end is near". Receivers drop off the table as quickly as RBs

7 posts on #15, and no Badol sighting?

I'm working under the assumption that Taylor is back and was waiting to see who the OC might be.

Yeah I think Marshall would be very good in that $5M-$7M range, which is where I see him in a one year deal.

Denver connection.......had 100 grabs in both 2007 and 2008 with Dennison at OC.

Marshall had a down year but still put up good ypc and had 100+ with a ridiculous 1500+ yards in 2015.

I'm working under the assumption that Taylor is back and was waiting to see who the OC might be.

Yeah I think Marshall would be very good in that $5M-$7M range, which is where I see him in a one year deal.

Denver connection.......had 100 grabs in both 2007 and 2008 with Dennison at OC.

Marshall had a down year but still put up good ypc and had 100+ with a ridiculous 1500+ yards in 2015.

Assuming we are priced out of keeping Woods, would love to see Marshall brought in if he gels well with Rico.

Also, can we please talk about the fact that Dennison's nickname is Rico?

in 2011, he was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), a mental illness characterized by a persistent instability of emotions, relationships and behaviors. He has since become an advocate for awareness around mental illness.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/01/brandon-marshall-opens-up-about-mental-illness-in-new-psa

a very challenging condition for a team sport athlete. the chicago media have reported numerous incidents and ancedotes while he was with the bears. good for a year.