Will Marrone Stiff Jags Like He Did Bills, 'Cuse??

The look on Khans face is the same as always is: Dumbfounded with no football knowledge.

By the way...Marrone, best coach BIlls have had in playoff drought

And he still thought that starting Cyril Richardson over Kraig Urbik was the best option for the Bills.

Seemed like Marrone was butting heads with Whaley and he must have been concerned that Whaley seemed to be liked by the Pegulas. Since many in the organization disliked Marrones ways , he saw the writing on the wall and could envision being forced out later. His agent probably told him he was the hot candidate for Jets job and the fact he could ' double dip" on salary for one year if he got another job made it an easy decision .

I think what gets me about this in general is his arrogance. he so offended by having to answer this question that he doesn't even come up with a reasonable response. It wouldn't have to be true. He could even just give some generic a boilerplate answer. How hard would it be to say "After meeting with the Bills new ownership I didn't feel like I was in the long term plans there so I decided to move on immediately."? But he's too arrogant for that, he has to play the this-is-beneath-me card. Again, F him.

It's reassuring, in a perverse way, to see the media down there is just as the negative as the media here.

The new head coach's first question is about a skeleton in his (Buffalo) closet!

I tend to think Marrone is what his college and pro W-L records say he is: a .500 coach.

His strengths are offset by his weaknesses.