The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Something is about to blow.  Not sure what it is but it's going to be big. 

You thought you couldn't party like it was 1999? Imagine the hard-on for the end-of-days calendar turn of 999. 

Get a new line: The narcissism that your life is going to be the one that sees something huge happen is just a touch more selfish than it is foolish. 

But it is human! YOU MATTER LITTLE TADPOLE!

6 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You thought you couldn't party like it was 1999? Imagine the hard-on for the end-of-days calendar turn of 999. 

Get a new line: The narcissism that your life is going to be the one that sees something huge happen is just a touch more selfish than it is foolish. 

But it is human! YOU MATTER LITTLE TADPOLE!

Thanks for explaining everything to me.  

• Haha (+1) 5

13 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Thanks for explaining everything to me.  

You and the gang keep telling me it's all coming any day. It gets old. The guy before you guys had the balls to put together a single chart of predictions at least. And he had a metaphor that what was coming was hot sauce, which I like, so his lunacy was appetizing. You guys just keep changing the target and story. It's smart because you can't ever be wrong if you don't commit to a prediction--a very tent-church preacher move.

And you don't have the hot sauce.

Nothing, nothing, nothing you EVER post in your batshit crazy posts DR, will ever compare to this greatest of all posts at PPP. Not one person can post a single post on PPP that compares to this from the poster who I actually love and miss...without further adieu, I give you Dwight Drane in November 2008: 

The Oil, Inflation, Gold...will all be there this year. They are one in the same and the end result of all the cash being poured into the system. I admit the deflationary spiral is deeper for assets that I figured would not be spit up....but nobody has a choice and the ones that can buy on the cheap are the ones getting the cash infusion who don't need it to survive.

The bank holiday can happen tomorrow for all I know. You have to be aware that it is VERY possible. Either to shutdown the markets, come out with a global monetary unit, or both. We are still in waves, but have moved to the 2nd level. We went from credit lockup in July '07 to Bear in March, Freddie and Fannie in July, Lehman et al in September, AIG and dozens others in October....it was exponential in time it took between crises. Now we are having the tide rise with the automakers, retailers, shipping, municipalities......the money is not lubricating the system because engine already seized up. What the Fed is doing is pushing the car down the road by hand as we continue to lose time against our planned travel.

The hot sauce post was a bit out there....but it represented the Bible. On it's own, a bottle of Frank's sauce is not a meal and is not going to looked at fondly by all. But when there is something cooking that the Franks's can be used on.....you would be stupid to dismiss it. The chicken wings of the economy and world pecking order are cooking up real good now.

I have never made a prediction outright BECAUSE of the Bible. I used what I knew about the financial and geopolitical scenes to come up with plausible scenarios....and as those closely matched some of the prophecy in the Bible, I would be an idiot TO dismiss them. I can't claim 100% that we are in the end times, but it is so close to being confirmed by events on the brink that anyone who studied the book seriously and is a player or student in current events has to feel it is very possible. I don't consider myself a religious scholar, or even a religious person. I am not afraid to say I am a Christian though. The church as many know it is corrupt and a big reason why so many scoff. There will be a special place in hell for many of the beaurocrats of religion that were worried more about their own pleasures and powers than for the good of humanity. That's one of the reasons we need to be suspicious of pretty much anyone in power....especially as the macro situation continues to look poor.

I'm glad that everyone here looking at economic news has calmed down, including myself. I don't know the exact details of where we go from here. I think we are still on the verge of disaster at any minute. The job losses are coming from all over and credit lines are being cut to consumers now. I bet you there are multiple people reading this thread that have had a credit line reduced on a card. I know I have, and I know people that have been shut down with no warning. There is going to be no way out of this other than to blow the whole thing up. That, after those with "real" money have taken control of all the major asset classes out there.

I still have a March deadline for the "other shoe to drop". We are going to see one or multiple of the following happen by March....and plenty of them happen over the next few years in my opinion.

Odds of any of the following by 2012:

War in Israel/Iran/Syria/Lebanon (chemical, bio or nukes used) (1-1)
War in Pakistan with thousands of US forces (3-1)
Russian invasion of Baltics and possible US staredown (2-1)
Terrorist attack in the US much bigger than 9/11 (1-1)
China moves on Taiwan (6-1)

Flu/Viral Pandemic (10-1)
Continued increase in major earthquakes in US and World (1-1)
Possible meteor strike or solar event much beyond normal (10-1)

Financial market closure for multiple days (1-1)
Default of COMEX as gold is taken in physical delivery (3-1)
A new monitary unit used in the US in place of or conjunction with the dollar (3-1)
Bank Holiday (2-1)
Civil Unrest and Domestic troops on ground in multiple cities (4-1)
Institution of Military draft in US (6-1)
Institution of forced civil service in US (3-1)

The odds of all that happening is close to 1 billion to 1.......even at odds that are much reduced from what anyone else would probably put them at. Most of these are probably 100-1 or 1,000,000-1 shots in people's minds anyway.

My odds say 4 or 5 of these events happen in the next 4 years. We shall see. And as future reference, the end times will take 7 years to play out. If we usher them in this year.....you have until 2015 for the final battle. 2012 would put us at the midpoint where the Antichrist is at his peak power.

Edited by John Adams

34 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You and the gang keep telling me it's all coming any day. It gets old. The guy before you guys had the balls to put together a single chart of predictions at least. And he had a metaphor that what was coming was hot sauce, which I like, so his lunacy was appetizing. You guys just keep changing the target and story. It's smart because you can't ever be wrong if you don't commit to a prediction--a very tent-church preacher move.

And you don't have the hot sauce.

Nothing, nothing, nothing you EVER post in your batshit crazy posts DR, will ever compare to this greatest of all posts at PPP. Not one person can post a single post on PPP that compares to this from the poster who I actually love and miss...without further adieu, I give you Dwight Drane in November 2008: 

The Oil, Inflation, Gold...will all be there this year. They are one in the same and the end result of all the cash being poured into the system. I admit the deflationary spiral is deeper for assets that I figured would not be spit up....but nobody has a choice and the ones that can buy on the cheap are the ones getting the cash infusion who don't need it to survive.

The bank holiday can happen tomorrow for all I know. You have to be aware that it is VERY possible. Either to shutdown the markets, come out with a global monetary unit, or both. We are still in waves, but have moved to the 2nd level. We went from credit lockup in July '07 to Bear in March, Freddie and Fannie in July, Lehman et al in September, AIG and dozens others in October....it was exponential in time it took between crises. Now we are having the tide rise with the automakers, retailers, shipping, municipalities......the money is not lubricating the system because engine already seized up. What the Fed is doing is pushing the car down the road by hand as we continue to lose time against our planned travel.

The hot sauce post was a bit out there....but it represented the Bible. On it's own, a bottle of Frank's sauce is not a meal and is not going to looked at fondly by all. But when there is something cooking that the Franks's can be used on.....you would be stupid to dismiss it. The chicken wings of the economy and world pecking order are cooking up real good now.

I have never made a prediction outright BECAUSE of the Bible. I used what I knew about the financial and geopolitical scenes to come up with plausible scenarios....and as those closely matched some of the prophecy in the Bible, I would be an idiot TO dismiss them. I can't claim 100% that we are in the end times, but it is so close to being confirmed by events on the brink that anyone who studied the book seriously and is a player or student in current events has to feel it is very possible. I don't consider myself a religious scholar, or even a religious person. I am not afraid to say I am a Christian though. The church as many know it is corrupt and a big reason why so many scoff. There will be a special place in hell for many of the beaurocrats of religion that were worried more about their own pleasures and powers than for the good of humanity. That's one of the reasons we need to be suspicious of pretty much anyone in power....especially as the macro situation continues to look poor.

I'm glad that everyone here looking at economic news has calmed down, including myself. I don't know the exact details of where we go from here. I think we are still on the verge of disaster at any minute. The job losses are coming from all over and credit lines are being cut to consumers now. I bet you there are multiple people reading this thread that have had a credit line reduced on a card. I know I have, and I know people that have been shut down with no warning. There is going to be no way out of this other than to blow the whole thing up. That, after those with "real" money have taken control of all the major asset classes out there.

I still have a March deadline for the "other shoe to drop". We are going to see one or multiple of the following happen by March....and plenty of them happen over the next few years in my opinion.

Odds of any of the following by 2012:

War in Israel/Iran/Syria/Lebanon (chemical, bio or nukes used) (1-1)
War in Pakistan with thousands of US forces (3-1)
Russian invasion of Baltics and possible US staredown (2-1)
Terrorist attack in the US much bigger than 9/11 (1-1)
China moves on Taiwan (6-1)

Flu/Viral Pandemic (10-1)
Continued increase in major earthquakes in US and World (1-1)
Possible meteor strike or solar event much beyond normal (10-1)

Financial market closure for multiple days (1-1)
Default of COMEX as gold is taken in physical delivery (3-1)
A new monitary unit used in the US in place of or conjunction with the dollar (3-1)
Bank Holiday (2-1)
Civil Unrest and Domestic troops on ground in multiple cities (4-1)
Institution of Military draft in US (6-1)
Institution of forced civil service in US (3-1)

The odds of all that happening is close to 1 billion to 1.......even at odds that are much reduced from what anyone else would probably put them at. Most of these are probably 100-1 or 1,000,000-1 shots in people's minds anyway.

My odds say 4 or 5 of these events happen in the next 4 years. We shall see. And as future reference, the end times will take 7 years to play out. If we usher them in this year.....you have until 2015 for the final battle. 2012 would put us at the midpoint where the Antichrist is at his peak power.

Damn, I missed that.  :lol:

Still, in DR's defense, let me say three things:

1) He's put together a theory that, in its less extreme form (i.e. not the "Deep State worldwide shadow organization trafficking in children and using North Korea as their very own amusement park" form), has both accurately described, and accurately predicted.  That's not something to be mocked lightly - and God knows, I'm all about mocking things lightly.

2) I know the nature of some of his sources - have for four or five years.  He's not just making this ***** up.

3) He's share with me some of his fiction work.  He's really not good enough to make this ***** up.   :D

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Damn, I missed that.  :lol:

Still, in DR's defense, let me say three things:

1) He's put together a theory that, in its less extreme form (i.e. not the "Deep State worldwide shadow organization trafficking in children and using North Korea as their very own amusement park" form), has both accurately described, and accurately predicted.  That's not something to be mocked lightly - and God knows, I'm all about mocking things lightly.

2) I know the nature of some of his sources - have for four or five years.  He's not just making this ***** up.

3) He's share with me some of his fiction work.  He's really not good enough to make this ***** up.   :D

Image result for tv writers gif

100% on the bolded. 

• Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You could have written The Meg, though.  I'm watching it right now.  Totally within your skills.  How do you not sell more tent-pole movie scripts?

Did you get to the part where they lure the shark to Antarctica so the Penguins could march it to death yet?

28 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

The meg-ryan-9468255-1-402.jpg

Ledger>Phoenix> Ryan>Nicholson

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

Did you get to the part where they lure the shark to Antarctica so the Penguins could march it to death yet?

No, it's at the part where Jason Statham says "This is possibly the worst moment of my life."  It's supposedly when his character's getting romantic advice from a 10 year old Chinese girl and his ex, but I think it more likely he was breaking the fourth wall and addressing the audience directly at that moment.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

No, it's at the part where Jason Statham says "This is possibly the worst moment of my life."  It's supposedly when his character's getting romantic advice from a 10 year old Chinese girl and his ex, but I think it more likely he was breaking the fourth wall and addressing the audience directly at that moment.

Penguins soon.  Getcha popcorn out.

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Followed by Statham's soliloquy about how he regrets his work with the Deep State suppressing the existence of Extraterrestrial life

This is a DR script after all

• Like (+1) 1