The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

42 minutes ago, Foxx said:

would having your head stuck in your ass be considered being in a deep state?

looking for someone who can speak from experience....

...EXACTLY why we need a HALL OF FAME POSTS forum for moments like this....but it would NOT faze him.....:thumbsup:.

17 hours ago, John Adams said:

I used to cringe when my students would call me that when I did adjunct work. I work with several professors now, and they all allow and even encourage people to call them "Dr. ___." I refuse to buy into that. You call me by my first name and I'll reciprocate. 

How do they know which first name to call you by?

• Haha (+1) 3

Happening now @StateDept

secy @SecPompeo just said the democrats called state dept staffers directly & told them not to hire legal counsel. Reminder- it's similar to what they told these 2-& it did not work out well for @carterwpage @GeorgePapa19 @MorningsMaria @FoxBusiness

https://mobile.twitter.com/MariaBartiromo/status/1179354358867255296

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Happening now @StateDept

secy @SecPompeo just said the democrats called state dept staffers directly & told them not to hire legal counsel. Reminder- it's similar to what they told these 2-& it did not work out well for @carterwpage @GeorgePapa19 @MorningsMaria @FoxBusiness

I listened to part of his press conference on the way into work this morning. He also said they were told not to contact the State Department Counsel's Office.

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I listened to part of his press conference on the way into work this morning. He also said they were told not to contact the State Department Counsel's Office.

Not sure why they would need counsel. The Democrats have a long history of being honest and fair in their attempt to overturn the election.

20 hours ago, westside2 said:

I bet all these fake posters are just coworkers of tibtard at the laundromat. What a bunch of morons.  Fake news, fake posters trying to make a little extra money by spamming on PPP.

If that was true you'd love it. You literally live off of fake news. 

Did you watch Sucker Carlson last night? He quickly found the whole story about Biden and Ukraine! Why has Trump and Rudy taken so long to find nothing? Tucker sucker wants you to think its all case closed after an in depth three hour search! 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Happening now @StateDept

This is what the Democrats would call "witness tampering" if the party affiliations were reversed.

Soooooo anyone got a link to today's Trump presser? I wanna see the part where he called Biden and his son "stone cold corrupt crooked".

Oh, and the part where he is going to bring personal litigation against those who acted corruptly in 2016. I guess when you have FU money, you really can use it to ***** the people who tried to ***** you. 

Got it:

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Soooooo anyone got a link to today's Trump presser? I wanna see the part where he called Biden and his son "stone cold corrupt crooked".

Oh, and the part where he is going to bring personal litigation against those who acted corruptly in 2016. I guess when you have FU money, you really can use it to ***** the people who tried to ***** you. 

Got it:

perhaps the biggest bluffer of all time of threatening lawsuits and not following through?

58 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Got it:

I only got to see the first question -- was the rest of it as good as this? 

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Moloch is trending, fyi. 

I look forward to reading the "Moloch denies ties with Democratic Party" article coming up from the Babylon Bee.

Even more, I look forward to Snopes fact checking it.  

Edit: Well, *****.  Babylon Bee already took it one step further.  :lol:

https://babylonbee.com/news/snopes-rates-the-devils-lies-as-mostly-true

Edited by DC Tom
  • Haha (+1) 2