[Please Change Title]Anyone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Tasker's line about Bills fans being 90% scar tissue really resonate?

It goes perfectly with Marv's poem about laying down for a while and bleed.

But to rise and fight again, I'm not slayed.

I am as cynical about this team as anybody. It's years of abuse being surrounded by Steeler fans laughing at you for being a fan of this team. I cant pretend Goodwin is Beebe or Sammy is Reed going over the middle or Woods is Lofton or Macell is Bruce or Tyrod is Kelly.. We are currently what we are.

That being said, we cynics need people like Promo.

Don't ever believe it can't happen in Buffalo Yes Virginia, there was a time when we had the offensive MVP and defensive MVP and probably the greatest all around special teams player......all on the same team.

We are the grunts of NFL fans. !7years, no playoffs, I can take it.

To add a little Christian Laettner. I want to prove you wrong.

I'll keep getting up and putting my early 90s AFC championship ornament on my Christmas tree every year, up top, in the front.

And someday, I don't know when but I guarantee I will be talking crap again about what a badass team we are.

Edited by billsfan714

If you can't point out a specific lie then.....

I mean I guess you can consider "I never thought about Rex getting fired", a lie, but there is nothing behind it. He simply didn't want to give a disrespectful media anything to spin.

I'm here because I don't know what else to say or do, I been a Bills fan for a long time 1988 was my first year. JUST NUMB OK!, I know I will still watch or go to a game just don't like what they are doing lie after lie. Why all the lies Doug Whaly in my opinion is ruining this F-ing team

Part of your "problem" (sorry, bad way to put it) is you became a fan as the Bills were reaching their peak as a franchise. You had 7-8 good years, plus a couple Flutie years, to enjoy your fandom. Those good, early years left a strong impression of a really good team that was well run and fun to watch.

However, more recently, you are seeing the team that someone like me started with in 1968. Bad players, bad coaching, bad management and bad luck. The press is jumping down their throats and ridiculing the team you love. It's a painful thing to watch.

Try to not take it so seriously - enjoy it for what it is - a diversion and a chance to commiserate with like-minded people and have some fun for a few hours each week. Don't take it personally when anonymous people on a message board dish out tough love. They are people that are hurting too; they are just dysfunctional in showing it. :nana:

And don't try to drink it away - that ends badly.

Edited by WotAGuy

Are you a fan of the bills?? did you even see Doug Whaley's press conference? lies lies...

I would bet you I have been a fan of the Bills longer than you.

Second, what lies? The only person lying here is you with you stating you know he is lying because you don't know anything about what he is saying. Your ASSUMPTION is that he is lying, but you have no idea if he lied about anything he said.

And what the hell is with everyone freaking out about his press conference? Talk about a dramatic over reaction to nothing...I didn't find anything wrong with his press conference nor did anything he say concern me one bit. Geezus, step away from ledge people. Who the hell cares if he knew or didn't know about Rex being fired...it literally has no relevance what so ever. The facts are Rex is gone (who cares why) and Whaley is going to head up the HC search. Why some of you want to piss and moan and whine like children over some of your exaggerated interpretations of a meaningless press conference is beyond me.

Season is over, go outside and get some sun for gods sake, some of your worlds are way too dark and dramatic.

Edited by Alphadawg7

It's great to see such passion for the truth! Yes, let's hold all NFL coaches and GMs accountable for their lies, even when it means having them throw anyone in their organization under the bus when the press demands it.

Edited by Fortunesmith

Sun?? It's January in upstate NY. Way to be dramatic! :nana:

Hahahaha, sorry I forget what its like outside of my world here on the beach in sunny Southern California...I spend most the year with flip flops, cargo shorts and a tank top lol.

Hahahaha, sorry I forget what its like outside of my world here on the beach in sunny Southern California...I spend most the year with flip flops, cargo shorts and a tank top lol.

That was cruel! :)