Tyrod Haters

DC Grid

At this point it is pretty clear that there really isn't a better option than Tyrod. Either pick up the option or tear the whole thing down and rebuild like Cleveland is doing with a tank so you can get it built correctly.

How did that work out for Indy?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do an of you guys have neck tatoos? Because if you do, I am officially calling you stupid. And I don't care if you want to beat me up for it.

I do not (for sure), but try not to expose your ignorance. It seems (and may be) stupid, but it's often a case of people being in a bad state of mind. I've learned to TRY to judge less. It helps. Very good people have made similar mistakes, they just don't all show it the same way.

Edited by Augie

Andrew Luck last time I checked and I would take that all day. They tanked the year Manning got hurt.

How many Superbowls have they been to since tanking?

The friggin Bills are better than Indy. Tanking is for losers who like to lose. It is dumb. In my opinion.

The anti tyrod fan club just lost its 'ej is better bargaining chip. Lol i spent the whole game feelin sorry for ej but laughing at gugny and ryan l billz. Crow is served. Eat up boys!!

Wasnt EJs fault. Nobody could have won that game today. The Jets were playing for a playoff spot and we were playing for nothing. Oh wait. That was last year.

Last time we played them, Rex, Tyrod and crew beat them easily 27-14 :D keep laughing.

So much for tanking. Suck for Luck and keep on sucking.

3 playoff runs in 5 years. Made it to the AFC championship 2 years ago. The Bills last 5 seasons have been 6-10, 6-10, 9-7, 8-8, 7-9.

Bills are killing it?

3 playoff runs in 5 years. Made it to the AFC championship 2 years ago. The Bills last 5 seasons have been 6-10, 6-10, 9-7, 8-8, 7-9.

Bills are killing it?

Put them back in the AFC East and how many playoff runs do they make?

No Bills are not killing it. Never said they were.

But the last time we played head to head, the game wasn't even close. Rex, Tyrod and crew beat them handily. Indy is not better in my opinion.

Put the Bills in their division and put Indy in ours. Bills would be in the playoffs at least several times in the last decade either as a division winner or a wild card team.

Put them back in the AFC East and how many playoff runs do they make?

No Bills are not killing it. Never said they were.

But the last time we played head to head, the game wasn't even close. Rex, Tyrod and crew beat them handily. Indy is not better in my opinion.

Put the Bills in their division and put Indy in ours. Bills would be in the playoffs at least several times in the last decade either as a division winner or a wild card team.

I guess we'll never know. One team has tasted playoffs and beaten good teams when they've gotten there. The other team is languishing in mediocrity and 17 and counting. Head to head results are important but I bet they don't trade their last 4 playoff runs to have that game against the Bills back.

PFF: Bills should build around Tyrod Taylor

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-bills-should-build-around-tyrod-taylor-not-show-him-the-door/

Their conclusion:

Taylors issue has always been consistency on the intermediate, more routine plays that make the difference between good quarterbacks and very good (or even great) ones, but to cut him loose because he may never fully master that aspect of the game and become great would be an exercise in degenerate gambling. The chances of the Bills rolling the dice and coming up with a better QB than Tyrod Taylor in the short-term are incredibly small, so Buffalo would be crazy to show him the door, and far better off trying to build around him.

Edited by Chilly

You should be proud of yourself backing up someone minimizing the horrors of cancer.

I have zero patience for individuals who seek to find personal offense in language that obviously wasn't intended to personally offend them.

I have zero respect for individuals who think it's appropriate to threaten violence against those whom offend them with language, especially that which obviously wasn't intended to personally offend them.

I have zero use for individuals whose primary retort when called out for this kind of despicable behavior is to engage in strawman shame tactics, rather than to apologize for threatening individuals with violence.

Settle down, snowflake.

I have zero patience for individuals who seek to find personal offense in language that obviously wasn't intended to personally offend them.

I have zero respect for individuals who think it's appropriate to threaten violence against those whom offend them with language, especially that which obviously wasn't intended to personally offend them.

I have zero use for individuals whose primary retort when called out for this kind of despicable behavior is to engage in strawman shame tactics, rather than to apologize for threatening individuals with violence.

Settle down, snowflake.

If you think comparing someone to cancer is acceptable than I feel sorry for you. I have zero respect for those that find this acceptable regardless of who it was intended for. Sorry.

PFF: Bills should build around Tyrod Taylor

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-bills-should-build-around-tyrod-taylor-not-show-him-the-door/

Their conclusion:

Taylors issue has always been consistency on the intermediate, more routine plays that make the difference between good quarterbacks and very good (or even great) ones, but to cut him loose because he may never fully master that aspect of the game and become great would be an exercise in degenerate gambling. The chances of the Bills rolling the dice and coming up with a better QB than Tyrod Taylor in the short-term are incredibly small, so Buffalo would be crazy to show him the door, and far better off trying to build around him.

Was just coming around to post this.

If you think comparing someone to cancer is acceptable than I feel sorry for you. I have zero respect for those that find this acceptable regardless of who it was intended for. Sorry.

Threatening to beat someone with a bat is demeaning to folks with Lou Gehrig's disease. Shame on you.

But what about when you act outraged because you're just a fraud who wants attention?

How many bats did you smuggle into the anchor bar last night ?