So here is my question (Offense and Taylor)

MAJBobby

gotta keep him, would love to redo the contract but why would he? Likes it here would be it. As soon as he's released other teams will be bidding for him. Slim pickens in the NFL

Why would he? Best system for him is here in Buffalo, what team is logically going to pay him what he does next year after a year if tape showing regression?

Easy to say look we will pick the option up however we only will do it if you tie hard triggers for the 2018 guaranteed money.

Example playoffs guarantees X

35 passing TDs guarantees y

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What changes in offense that is just so bad? Because by letting him walk frees up much needed cap space to address what your defense concerns are

What another loss by a QB people think are god.

Sorry ignored seeing cant answer so call it a crusade

How does it free up cap space? If you let Tyrod go, you have to pay somebody to play qb. Unless you think Cardale is ready, which most people don't. We get it that you hate Tyrod for some unknown reason and I agree that the offense isn't pretty sometimes but the bottom line is it's one of the highest scoring offenses in the league. It's not our biggest problem by far.

How does it free up cap space? If you let Tyrod go, you have to pay somebody to play qb. Unless you think Cardale is ready, which most people don't. We get it that you hate Tyrod for some unknown reason and I agree that the offense isn't pretty sometimes but the bottom line is it's one of the highest scoring offenses in the league. It's not our biggest problem by far.

I can get game management play (what TT does) at 1/3rd thr cost. So there i free up 10-12M in cap space

Stunning lack of "affordable" (which TT is) QB's offered by OP, whose anti-TT campaign seems never ending. I'd rather we just give A- Lynn the job and hire a great 4-3 D coordinator and move on.

If it is a campaign by the OP it really should not he hard to have a discussion about what really changes in the offense if he leaves.

But seems his Hardcore supporters (some) cant do that

I can get game management play (what TT does) at 1/3rd thr cost. So there i free up 10-12M in cap space

If it is a campaign by the OP it really should not he hard to have a discussion about what really changes in the offense if he leaves.

You bring in Hoyer you immediately lose 25% of your running offense and based upon career stats you lose 12.5% of your passing stats and nearly double your INT percentage. Cant dismiss or argue with the stats. Only in the Bills world of firing the OC for failings of the defense does something so egregious and option. You can nothing and lose over 25% of your offense. Cold hard numbers, cold hard facts Edited by jms62

Please give me a name of a decent game manager qb who will come to Buffalo for 5-6 million?

You bring in Hoyer you immediately lose 25% of your running offense and based upon career stats you lose 12.5% of your passing stats and nearly double your INT percentage. Cant dismiss or argue with the stats. Only in the Bills world of firing the OC for failings of the defense does something so egregious and option. You can nothing and lose over 25% of your offense. Cold hard numbers, cold hard facts

And that means what in terms of wins? Because now i had money to go get a Trevathan to plug the middle. I had Money to get an Eric Berry at Safety.

Its like people just want to say Hoyer<Tyrod. Well no **** not by much though)

Its not its Hoyer and 3 starters are > than Tyrod

And that means what in terms of wins? Because now i had money to go get a Trevathan to plug the middle. I had Money to get an Eric Berry at Safety.

Its like people just want to say Hoyer<Tyrod. Well no **** not by much though)

Its not its Hoyer and 3 starters are > than Tyrod

In what world do you deliver over 25% less productivity and call "not by much though". You miss your numbers in Wall Street by 25% or any other job and see if it is minimal.

Please give me a name of a decent game manager qb who will come to Buffalo for 5-6 million?

Keenum, Hoyer, Glennon, Barkely at UFA

Rookies Trubinksy, Watson, Mahomes, Falk in draft

Yes i used draft because if ANY team is set up to play a rookie right away its the Bills

Stout OL

Elite Run Game

Top End No1 WR

Top End TE

And OC (Lynn) assuming stays or becomes HC employs a run first scheme.

In what world do you deliver over 25% less productivity and call "not by much though". You miss your numbers in Wall Street by 25% or any other job and see if it is minimal.

Glad we use Carrer Stats to develop that. Instead of what Hoyer has done as a starter. Not to mention has he ever had the type of Run Game the Bills employ?

Nick Foles excelled with Shady as RB and got him paid nicely after a trade. The running attack the Bills employ HELP QBs. It has helped TT become the AVG game manager he is.

Yes i used draft because if ANY team is set up to play a rookie right away its the Bills

Stout OL

Elite Run Game

Top End No1 WR

Top End TE

Glad we use Carrer Stats to develop that. Instead of what Hoyer has done as a starter. Not to mention has he ever had the type of Run Game the Bills employ?

Nick Foles excelled with Shady as RB and got him paid nicely after a trade. The running attack the Bills employ HELP QBs. It has helped TT become the AVG game manager he is.

Dont you usually compare a career and not cherry pick games. Want to cherrypick than only use games for Tyrod when Woods and Watkins play the entire game vs games Hoyer started.

Stout OL

Elite Run Game

Top End No1 WR

Top End TE

Now your just guessing. What evidence is there that any of those would be a successful game manager? Didn't Barkley throw 5 picks yesterday? I think Tyrod has 5 all year. Your just sounding crazy now. Why do you hate Tyrod so much? We have much bigger issues than him. You really believe that any of these names will have us scoring at the pace we do now?

I don't love TT but I love TT vs. 2017 QB options. I'm willing to be married to him for the next 2 years (which is basically what you are doing). The offense is working at the moment. They score points.

Not to change the subject but the defense is a much bigger concern. Brown, Gilmore and Alexander are free agents. Aaron Williams may never play again. Kyle Williams and Corey Graham may have to take pay cuts. On top of all that the defense is regressing. I'm much more concerned with "how do we solve that peoblem" than anything else. I don't even have suggestions.

How do the great teams solve Defense issues?? They have a Franchise caliber QB. There are a number of recent examples so I don't need to go through them all - but a great QB can literally carry a team....Tyrod cannot.

Dont you usually compare a career and not cherry pick games. Want to cherrypick than only use games for Tyrod when Woods and Watkins play the entire game vs games Hoyer started.

Hoyer ever have a Watkins or Woods for that matter. You want to compare apples and oranges when it comes to offenses Hoyer has played in vs TT fine go compare

Now your just guessing. What evidence is there that any of those would be a successful game manager? Didn't Barkley throw 5 picks yesterday? I think Tyrod has 5 all year. Your just sounding crazy now. Why do you hate Tyrod so much? We have much bigger issues than him. You really believe that any of these names will have us scoring at the pace we do now?

Is Barkley asked to be ultra conservative at the expense of leaving plays on the field?

And why i hate TT so much is because he is not an answer at QB and people want him locked up for the next 3 years like he is.

They guy as been in the league 6 years and is at his ceiling and it is not good enough

Edited by MAJBobby

Hoyer ever have a Watkins or Woods for that matter. You want to compare apples and oranges when it comes to offenses Hoyer has played in vs TT fine go compare

Is Barkley asked to be ultra conservative at the expense of leaving plays on the field?

And why i hate TT so much is because he is not an answer at QB and people want him locked up for the next 3 years like he is.

They guy as been in the league 6 years and is at his ceiling and it is not good enough

So you are willing to risk over 25% of your offense off the top withe the desperate hope that Watkins and Woods will help Hoyer? Thanks but no thanks Major.

So you are willing to risk over 25% of your offense off the top withe the desperate hope that Watkins and Woods will help Hoyer? Thanks but no thanks Major.

Yep i am because Shady will continue to make blah QBs look much better.

And i can increase the production of my defense befause of the cap space i save.

Because at the end of the day i am advocating letting the QB of the leagues worst passing attack walk. Cant get much worse than league worst (in a passing league mind you)

Edited by MAJBobby

And i can increase the production of my defense befause of the cap space i save.

Because at the end of the day i am advocating letting the QB of the leagues worst passing attack walk. Cant get much worse than league worst (in a passing league mind you)

You continue to focus on Yardage on a team not throwing the ball cause they are run first vs yardage for teams throwing 30+ times a game. Well yesterday we did and look what happened. Really is simple math the more passes you throw the more yards you have. POINTS Scored is the underlying goal of the game and I know you will excuse that away but we are close to being in Top 5 of the league and "Points scored is up" carries no weight when we are among the best of that group.

The bottom line is that it's the offenses job to score points. We score enough points that we should be a playoff team. Who cares about passing yards? More passing means less carries for Shady and TD Mike. Watch the highlights from yesterday and tell me if you think Glennon or Foles or Barkley or anyone else is escaping that pressure and throwing the several long completions to Sammy. The right side of our o line isn't good and those guys would get killed behind it. Tyrods game isn't always pretty but the bottom line is they score, and they score a lot.

You probably would love to trade for Osweiler right?

The bottom line is that it's the offenses job to score points. We score enough points that we should be a playoff team. Who cares about passing yards? More passing means less carries for Shady and TD Mike. Watch the highlights from yesterday and tell me if you think Glennon or Foles or Barkley or anyone else is escaping that pressure and throwing the several long completions to Sammy. The right side of our o line isn't good and those guys would get killed behind it. Tyrods game isn't always pretty but the bottom line is they score, and they score a lot.

I dunno...I think Miller has been pretty damn good this year....Mills on the other hand....

You continue to focus on Yardage on a team not throwing the ball cause they are run first vs yardage for teams throwing 30+ times a game. Well yesterday we did and look what happened. Really is simple math the more passes you throw the more yards you have. POINTS Scored is the underlying goal of the game and I know you will excuse that away but we are close to being in Top 5 of the league and "Points scored is up" carries no weight when we are among the best of that group.

Still waiting for someone to quanify the points expected adjustment for Tyrod. When that happens maybe i will see TT is responsible for 10 points a game with his play.

And where have i ever said the offense is a problem.

i havent i said and will contiue to say the QB is a problem

Still waiting for someone to quanify the points expected adjustment for Tyrod. When that happens maybe i will see TT is responsible for 10 points a game with his play.

And where have i ever said the offense is a problem.

i havent i said and will contiue to say the QB is a problem

Yep you will continue to say it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.