• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravens at the Patsies

34 degrees and partly cloudy

Ravens + 6.5

Well it's that time of year again that the most enjoyable part of the NFL is hoping somebody whoops the Pats. I hope Suggs is hungry tonight.

Its even getiing hard to get excited about that these days

Not so sure we wouldn't have looked worse than tonight's Ravens had we faced Brady at Foxboro.

man, the ravens are supposed to be one of the top defences and they don't look like they can stop anyone most of the time.

I'm confused over the blocked FG, I thought they made it illegal to jump over another player.

And Man, have the refs made a call against the Pats at all this game? I find it really hard to believe a team can be as disciplined as the Patriots always look to be. Everytime it looks like the ravens are about to do something they are throwing a flag

man, the ravens are supposed to be one of the top defences and they don't look like they can stop anyone most of the time.

I'm confused over the blocked FG, I thought they made it illegal to jump over another player.

And Man, have the refs made a call against the Pats at all this game? I find it really hard to believe a team can be as disciplined as the Patriots always look to be. Everytime it looks like the ravens are about to do something they are throwing a flag

You can't launch off of someone or touch an opposing player.

Leap away.

I feel yah, seems I have fallen into the habit of betting a few bucks on games or props just to make them watchable.

it's the only reason I'm watching this game, I thought it would be close and took the ravens +6.5

You can't launch off of someone or touch an opposing player.

Leap away.

OK, that's were I was getting confused, you can hurdle someone, but can't use someone to help you get over.

You have to give a sh--t.

In this world, there's money makers and money takers.

And Brady is demonstrating why he is the best playing and it's not even close.

I can't believe the refs couldn't find some flinch or maybe a player had the wrong fingers touchng the ground to negate the botched punt return.

It's gonna take more then a miracle to stay in the hunt let alone make the playoffs, it's not worth cheering for the Patriots for those slim odds.

Now watch as Brady takes the field and without breaking a sweat drive them down the field to get that td back

OK, WTF is going on now?

If the ravens pull this off or atleast beat the spread after how they have been playing, I may need someone to check on me to make sure I didn't have a heart attack or stroke.

Funny, our interpretation of that was that Brady has an abusive relationship with Edelman, and every time Edelman makes a mistake he was scared that Brady would yell at him again.

It made the 1st half fairly entertaining haha.

Funny, our interpretation of that was that Brady has an abusive relationship with Edelman, and every time Edelman makes a mistake he was scared that Brady would yell at him again.

It made the 1st half fairly entertaining haha.

Haha you might be on to something I haven't seen Edelman play this well in awhile. Seems he is scared Tommy is going to make him sleep on the couch.