Kool Aid Part 2

billsfan_34

This team has a lot of issues besides Tyrod's inability to find receivers and throw the middle of the field. (Though that is certainly one of them). Their defense still stinks. They cannot stop any team with a decent QB and their run defense and pass rush arent very good either. I'm ready to move on from Rex. I like their rushing offense (much like I liked their Schwartz led D when Marrone bailed out, so gutting the whole thing is tough to stomach). I HATE these rebuilds where you change systems and that require 2 drafts and multiple free agent classes to get the "right" players. I have no problems moving on the coach now and think canning Whaley and Brandon has merit too. I do NOT want any of them picking another QB!

Edited by norton20

This team has a lot of issues besides Tyrod's inability to find receivers and throw the middle of the field. (Though that is certainly one of them). Their defense still stinks. They cannot stop any team with a decent QB and their run defense and pass rush arent very good either. I'm ready to move on from Rex. I like their rushing offense (much like I liked their Schwartz led D when Marrone bailed out so gutting the whole thing is tought to stomach). I HATE these rebuilds where you change systems and that require 2 drafts and multiple free agent classes to get the "right" players. I have no problems moving on the coach now and think canning Whaley and Brandon has merit too. I do NOT want them picking another QB!

Pretty sad after 17 years that we are still "2-3 years away".

Yea but this is the opportunity to do it right. New owners can completely gut the entire dumpster and start from scratch with actual proven football people at the helm making the football decisions, if they have to balls to do so. I hate the constant rebuilding bs but I'm down for 2-3 years of bad things man to finally set this organization as a whole on the right course for the next couple of decades. I mean, be honest, are we gonna make any waves in the next 2-3 years anyway doing the same old **** that has gotten us to be one of the consistently average to below average teams in football? The time is right, the opportunity is here let's hope the owners see the possibilities that could be had with a complete rebuild top to bottom. Please we're begging you, we promise we will still pack the stadium and buy your merchandise and buy your $10 beers. Just give us some real hope for a future of prosperity for our beloved Buffalo Bills. Don't get sucked into the same old same old by the same snake oil salesmen who have run this team into the ground for decades.

hated the Rex hire..having said that i had the Bills at 10-6 before the season and before the injuries.

Went to the Baltimore game and came away with grave concerns about Tyrod and the offence as i thought the Ravens stunk. Threw in the towel at 0-2 when losing to the putrid Jets, who are right where i thought they would be.

Bit of hope going into Miami, and seeing the Dolphins run all over the place that day let me know they were cooked and at that point just wondering how long Rex would last. I am still wondering that.

Another season, another let down for many fans. I picked 5-11 and at best 7-9. What was everyone elses pick on the year? How many honestly drank the Kool Aid? 17 years of no playoffs speaks volumes of this organization from top to bottom.

Do we clean house? Find a diamond in the rough coach? Let TT go? One things for certain- heck no is he getting even close to 27 mil next year. Word on the street Rex may be canned tomorrow. Time will tell.

PS- nice shank by Carp on the onside kick!!!

Anyways, go Bills and Happy Holidays.

I drank it before the 2015 season; I predicted 6 - 10 for 2016. I got "fooled again" to quote the Who in 2015, but not 2016!

Pretty sad after 17 years that we are still "2-3 years away".

Exactly, but to read many posts many are not convinced and ready to start shaking poms poms for 2017 with a "business as usual" sign.

Step 1 - Bench TT, he has regressed and shown that he is NOT the QB for us. This needs to happen immediately.

Step 2 - New HC and a new Def Coordinator that utilized an attacking 4/3 D. Based upon Rex's willingness for step 1 above will determine how soon this needs to happen. If he insists on playing TT then Rex needs to be fired immediately.