Stephon Gilmore

dave mcbride

To me, he seems to have regressed after Donnie Henderson was let go. The whole secondary has.

To the contrary Gilmore has been excellent in the 2nd half of the season after a couple of rough outings earlier. The safety play has been lacking ever since AW23 went down for the season with a parade of bodies playing back there due to six guys being placed on IR.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a tier above Maxwell for me.

I agree. To me there's not much debate that in NFL terms he's worth more than him....the only debate is if that investment is smart team building. Personally I lean towards giving him the deal (obviously on the best terms we can) but I'm not sure it's an obvious yes

Y

I agree. To me there's not much debate that in NFL terms he's worth more than him....the only debate is if that investment is smart team building. Personally I lean towards giving him the deal (obviously on the best terms we can) but I'm not sure it's an obvious yes

Don't look now, but the Bills are going to need to spend some real cash on someone if they opt out of the Taylor deal. The cap is going up by a lot next season.

Edited by dave mcbride

Y

Don't look now, but the Bills are going to need to spend some real cash on someone if they opt out of the Taylor deal. The cap is going up by a lot next season.

Not if they make a trade, a late conditional pick for Nick Foles, KC is going to release him, a late pick means we pick up his contract and if we cut him, there's no cap hit. So, re-sign everyone and cut Taylor and Graham. Then sign a safety and draft a safety.

He has played the best football of his career over the past four weeks. He is going to make a lot of money provided he stays healthy. The Bills need cbs desperately. Will they try to keep him?

He's had some brutal games this year, not paying top money for a handful of great games.

Don't like his "play when I want to play mentality" either.

Let him walk...

IMO